Post your New Screensavers for 2016.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Desktops or screensavers? I've not used a screensaver since I last used a CRT...

If you mean the former, here's my Macbook's current desktop pic (taken from my trip to Hawk Pride a few weeks ago):

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I have a rotation of Frank Frazetta's artwork such as these.....

Death Dealer:

The Silver Warrior:

You can look up more - many have nudity so not allowed here. "Ponytail" is one that is cool. I have about 50 or so in my rotation....

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL
Desktops or screensavers? I've not used a screensaver since I last used a CRT...

If you mean the former, here's my Macbook's current desktop pic (taken from my trip to Hawk Pride a few weeks ago):

Wait a minute. You took your 100 Series up here to Hawk Pride? Like 5 minutes from my house and didn't tell me or my 80 Series?

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL
Mine is from one of our trips out West a few years ago. This was before we had our Canon EOS 5D so the picture is from an iPhone 4s. We got the 5D like 3 months after our trip and it still haunts me to this day.

Anyway, El Capitan.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Mine is from one of our trips out West a few years ago. This was before we had our Canon EOS 5D so the picture is from an iPhone 4s. We got the 5D like 3 months after our trip and it still haunts me to this day.

Anyway, El Capitan.

In case anyone is interested you can enlarge Redstar's pic by right clicking on it and selecting view image. It's worth a look - very nice pic, RS!

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
The Shoals smh. Were you up here just for Hawk Pride or doing something work related?
Just a weekend of wheeling with some friends (including another 100 series and an 80). Primitive camping FTW - nice and quiet. I'll reach out when we head that way again.

All the pub with our music the last 2-3 years has started paying off. Have you heard about Apple & Beats by Dre refurbishing the old MS Sound studio?
Yah, super cool! It was nice to see they were able to get the console back.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.