Hillary's speaking engagements fetch $21MM

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
She was raking in over 1 million a week and they are still broke?? Unbelievable, why would she lie about something like that???

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
Have you heard the expression ''The best politicians money can buy''? Well, there ya go.
Virtually every one of those 20 minute''speeches'' (for which she was paid anywhere between $125K-$400K each) were to a banking/lending institution. If she gains the White house, we will have more than the first female President. We'll have the first female President who is literally bought and paid for.

Last edited:

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
It's sort of hard to believe she would be that much in demand. She doesn't exactly inspire.

Could it be that an agent or speaker's bureau was out pimping her as the next president? $250K is probably a bargain for an outfit like The National Association of Realtors to ensure access to policy briefings and White House entertainment events.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
It's sort of hard to believe she would be that much in demand. She doesn't exactly inspire.

Could it be that an agent or speaker's bureau was out pimping her as the next president? $250K is probably a bargain for an outfit like The National Association of Realtors to ensure access to policy briefings and White House entertainment events.
Sounds like she's the appointed, errr, the anointed one.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I'm always amused by liberals who favor higher taxes so we can 'help the poor.'

Why isn't Hillary 'helping the poor' right now by giving away a little here and a little there directly to them?

Republicans irk me because they say they're 'against government' and then run to hold a job......in government.
Democrats irk me because they say they care more about the poor yet you never see hardly any of them (yes, there have been exceptions - Jerry Brown was one) at a soup kitchen or giving away their OWN money; instead, it entails running for a position of power to FORCE OTHERS to help the so-called less fortunate*

Needless to say, I spend a lot of time irked.

* - except military veterans, of course

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
She was raking in over 1 million a week and they are still broke?? Unbelievable, why would she lie about something like that???
Some of you need to be paying closer attention. They claimed they were broke 15 years ago. Since then they have been raking in the speaking fees (good work if you can get it). They will actually be much richer if she loses and she can go back to speaking fees.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Some of you need to be paying closer attention. They claimed they were broke 15 years ago. Since then they have been raking in the speaking fees (good work if you can get it). They will actually be much richer if she loses and she can go back to speaking fees.
She loses this time, she'll be as we say around here "washed up." This is her last rodeo. There will be no more money for her if she can't deliver something in return.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
I'm always amused by liberals who favor higher taxes so we can 'help the poor.'

Why isn't Hillary 'helping the poor' right now by giving away a little here and a little there directly to them?

Republicans irk me because they say they're 'against government' and then run to hold a job......in government.
Democrats irk me because they say they care more about the poor yet you never see hardly any of them (yes, there have been exceptions - Jerry Brown was one) at a soup kitchen or giving away their OWN money; instead, it entails running for a position of power to FORCE OTHERS to help the so-called less fortunate*

Needless to say, I spend a lot of time irked.

* - except military veterans, of course
Just wait till one of these clowns loses. We'll have to open an Irk Board just to contain the mass irkage.

crimson fan man

Hall of Fame
Aug 12, 2002
Athens Al
Better off if she loses? When the money starts coming in from the lobbyist they will be very rich only if she wins. If she loses then she will have to work.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.