Double elimination starts now..................

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Their pitcher goes 8-2/3.

Game of inches.....................missed a pair of HRs by a few inches. One was caught, over the wall. The other hit the yellow stripe.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Haynie fans on 3 straight (surprise, surprise) and the game is over.

Next up: Flori-duh/Corndog loser.

Bet we all know who Bazza is pulling for!

Last edited:

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Look on the bright side. If we lose tomorrow we likely don't make a regional and it increases the chances Gaspard is gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Look on the bright side. If we lose tomorrow we likely don't make a regional and it increases the chances Gaspard is gone.

Other than him winning the national title this year, I sincerely hope NOTHING saves his job but that.

Now we get Florida. Not good. Only good thing was they just went 14 innings with LSU tonight so hopefully they are worn thin in the rotation.

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
As someone here said, if there were an NIT for baseball we'd be a prime candidate almost every year, and that's where this program has settled under Coach Gaspard. If this is good enough for the athletic administration at Alabama I would love to hear their reasoning.

Mitch has had his shot and it didn't work. We have spent a decade now spinning our wheels (although admittedly, not in the facilities department). It is time for a change.

rtr

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006

Our RPI is 58 this morning. A win over Florida doesn't move us past 52. Even if we won 2 more games which puts us in the Semi's vs LSU or Miss St, our RPI doesn't get out of the mid 40's. Last year 43 wasn't good enough.... Point is IMO we need 2 or 3 more wins to have a prayer.

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
Right now all we have is a hope and a prayer. But at least we have that (for 8 more innings at this point). Several of our SEC brethren don't have that.

rtr

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.