Link: Nation's top All-Purpose Running Back Has Alabama In Top 5

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
It would be awesome to add D'Andre to our RB stable if he chooses Bama..Great looking RB..

Here's The Link..CLICK ME

I searched the recruiting forum for a thread on D'Andre Swift & didn't find one, I'm just going to start this one, if I overlooked another thread please move this to it Mods & I apologize in advance..

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
He's a good looking running back. Pennsylvania is a great high school football state so he faces outstanding competition.
Come on down!!!
I agree 100& with sip as always & think he's a great looking RB that would be perfect for our style of offense..

I love how he doesn't dance around when he's handed the ball, he hits the line & hole hard as soon as he gets the ball, he won't be brought down with an ankle tackle cause you will have to square him up face to face to bring him down..I'm not so sure I'd want to square him up when he gets a full head of steam..Cause he's a strong running looking RB & would be hard to bring down..I hope he comes to Bama for sure..

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I was thinking about adding another RB to this class and if we do that will be 3 in this class. That would give us a total of 7 on scholarship in 2017 and that is a really large number (if Bo goes totally off he may think about going pro). I'm not sure we take 3 but we shall see.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Swift doesn't look to be the third RB taken in this class. Anthony McFarland, Jr. appears to be a very real possibility.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Swift doesn't look to be the third RB taken in this class. Anthony McFarland, Jr. appears to be a very real possibility.
Was reading about his recruitment as well. He really seems like a guy that wants to come in and compete and play whatever role necessary to help the team.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.