Jersey Countdown to Gameday

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
Cant get enough of #97 Cornelius Bennett

Biscuit was on "The opening Drive" this morning discussing past and present stuff. He talked about taking a year or so off from his other ventures to aid in the recruiting process of his son (will be a Senior next year). We may get to see yet another Bama great's son don the Crimson and White!!

It never gets old seeing CB level Beuerlein!

One of the all time great Linebackers in college and the NFL!

Last edited:

BamaWally

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 18, 2012
Biscuit is still my favorite Bama line backer and I was in the student section at that game. Not an attempt to change the topic, but in todays game, would that tackle get Bama a targeting call (head to head)? Gosh, I hope not.....

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Biscuit is still my favorite Bama line backer and I was in the student section at that game. Not an attempt to change the topic, but in todays game, would that tackle get Bama a targeting call (head to head)? Gosh, I hope not.....
Doubt it. - but in today's world ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
#92 Rickey Gilliland, LB 1975-78...a good LB & tough part of the Redwood Forest.
I grew up with Ricky and his family. His little brother was one of my best friends. I remember when he was a senior in high school and had committed to Bama, he walked into the kitchen and ate 3 ham and cheese sandwiches and some chips and I thought that is how a Bama player eats and immediately gained 20 lbs in a 6 month time. Ricky was a very good player and does not get near enough credit since he, Krauss and Wingo all played together at ILB.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.