Jersey Countdown to Gameday

BamaHoHo

All-American
Aug 7, 2007
Coaling, Alabama, United States
42 Days: Eddie Lacy

by Kerry Goode

42 day before kickoff
Major Ogilvie, Don McClain, Lee Ozmint , Myron Pope, Paul Pickett, Juwan Simpson, Adrian Hubbard, Keith Holcombe any many others share the 42 jersey but today we salute Eddie Lacy.
#42 Eddie Darwin Lacy, Jr. a running back for the Green Bay Packers of the National Football League (NFL). He was a member of three BCS National Championship teams, and was drafted by the Packers in the second round of the 2013 NFL Draft.
Lacy attended and graduated from Dutchtown High School in Geismar, Louisiana. Backfield partner Trent Richardson told reporters that Lacy's spin move is what separates him from other backs: "It's the nastiest spin move ever." The move has earned Lacy the nickname "Circle Button" based on the button on PlayStation's video games that triggers a spin move.
It has been 11 years since Katrina ripped away the only life Eddie Lacy and his family knew, and some wounds still haven't healed for him. "I never really talk about it. Ever.” "I just don't like to. Why would I?" Asked to keep it forward-looking, Lacy reconsidered. Somewhat.
"Oh, you want to talk about the positive stuff?" he asked. There is a good ending, after all.
Lacy, 26, has done his best to tuck away his teenage memories about that Sunday night in 2005 when wind, rain, terror and fear ripped through the family's Gretna, La., house and left it for naught.
The house's foundation cracked. Furniture was ruined. Mold made its way up the walls. Water took down everything in its wake. The few valuables that were inside and not packed in a pinch, including Lacy's change-filled piggybank, were taken by looters. The people who could afford the least had suffered the most.
"Having your life taken from you in a matter of hours, everything gets left behind …" he said, his voice trailing off. "I hate reliving it."
Lacy's family did what it could to survive, and though the family moved dozens of times to wherever it could safely stay for a while – going as far as Texas to have a temporary roof over its heads. The family was not going to let a storm push it away from the place it knew was home. The family finally received a FEMA trailer.
Through college scholarships and national championships, a signing bonus and NFL rookie of the year award, the trailer provided a roof over his family's head and little else. Even after the Packers made him rich, Eddie Jr. slept on the sofa. When he visited his parents during the offseason, all 5-foot-11, 230 pounds spread out each night inside their cramped trailer. Comfort was unattainable.
From the day he received his signing bonus, Eddie Jr. urged his parents to find a house. He asked every day, in every way. Their only hesitancy was timing. Wait until a second contract, his mother told him.
Finally, he gave them no choice. Either his parents would start the house hunt, or he'd do it himself
In late August 2014, Wanda and Eddie Sr. moved into their new home in Geismar, about 20 miles south of Baton Rouge. Eddie Jr, the third of four Lacy children, insisted on paying for his parents' home. On the day they hired a building contractor, Wanda thanked her son over and over until Eddie Jr. asked her to stop thanking him. Then she thanked him some more. The house meant more than four walls and a roof. For the Lacys, it brought back long-lost peace. When his parents moved into their home. They sent pictures, too many pictures to count, so many pictures he had to ask them to stop. He wanted to leave some surprise for the first time he saw the house in person.
"Now our home is able to be open and offered to the family should someone need somewhere to stay," Wanda says. "People were able to do that for us, family and new friends that we met. So now we're in a position. Should that happen, the doors are always open."
Wanda thinks about the past ten years. The valleys, the winding paths in their road. They only made this new reality even sweeter.
"I feel as though the Lord blessed us with double our troubles," she says. "We had a nice, three-bedroom home, and now this one is even bigger. Little by little, He's replacing everything that we lost, and that's through our son. We're so grateful that he can have a peace about it. He can know that, 'I can build new memories here. My parents can build new memories here.' Not to forget the old, because you never want to forget your past, but you build from that."
Her voicemail is a beacon of hope. In a cheerful tone, Wanda starts off traditionally enough. She asks for name, number and message — the usual.
Before signing off, Wanda offers a message herself.
"Remember," she says, "God is able. There's never a situation that is too hard for him. Only believe."

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012

In my houses hallway. He may go down as my favorite Bama RB ever, between his story, the few times I met him, and his career, just wish him the best in all he does.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

BamaHoHo

All-American
Aug 7, 2007
41 Days: Courtney Upshaw

by Kerry Goode

Shannon Felder and Roman Harper are honored to have worn the 41 jersey but Courtney Upshaw is the man of the day.
https://youtu.be/F1mtQLZ3dEA
#41 Courtney Upshaw an All American linebacker from Eufaula, Alabama..
In the 2012 BCS National Championship Game, Upshaw was named the defensive MVP with his seven tackle performance, which included one sack and one tackle for a loss.
Upshaw was taken by the Baltimore Ravens with the third pick of the second round (35th overall) in the 2012 NFL Draft.
Courtney Upshaw once lived in a house with no electricity or running water. He slept some nights on a worn couch that barely contained his growing frame. He arrived at the University of Alabama with little more than the clothes he was wearing.
April 26, 2012 was supposed to be the night Upshaw would be rewarded for his perseverance. Yet as he sat in Radio City Music Hall in New York City, surrounded by friends and family, Upshaw fought back tears. He watched four of his college teammates become first-round draft picks. Upshaw kept waiting but his name wasn't called that night.
"I had high hopes and honestly I got teary-eyed," Upshaw said. "We went back to the hotel and we really prayed and we were hoping that Baltimore would draft me. It was a really tough night."
In March, Courtney signed a one year contract with Atlanta. Upshaw will be trying to stop Carolina Panthers and former Auburn quarterback Cam Newton.
In their only Iron Bowl meeting, Upshaw sacked Newton three times as he led Alabama with 10 tackles. Newton had the last word in that game, even though of the players in the Crimson Tide's defensive statistics that day, seven are now NFL starters, two are reserves and two more are on practice squads. The Iron Bowl victory keep Auburn marching on its way to the BCS national championship for the 2010 season.
Upshaw said he's exciting about playing in the Georgia Dome again. "I've played in some big games there and won. It'll be great to play in front of my family and Bama fans every week."
Career information
High school: Eufaula (AL)
College: Alabama
NFL draft: 2012 / Round: 2 / Pick: 35
Career history
Baltimore Ravens (2012–2015)
Atlanta Falcons (2016–present)
Roster status: Active
Career highlights and awards
Super Bowl champion (XLVII)
First-team All-American (2011)
First-team All-SEC (2011)
2× BCS national champion (2009, 2011)
SEC champion (2009)

BamaHoHo

All-American
Aug 7, 2007
40 Days: Bo Wright

by Kerry Goode

40 days until kickoff
"My favorite moment as an Alabama player was when Greg Richardson caught a pass, tried to get out of bounds, but he didn't," Wright said. "Our field-goal team rushed onto the field, Van Tiffin kicked the winning field goal from about 50 yards in Legion Field and we beat Auburn. That was my best moment."
There's something else Wright will never forget - not a "best," but certainly a life-changing moment in more ways than he realized at the time.
... After his Alabama career, Wright was drafted by the Buffalo Bills in the seventh round in 1988. He spent two years with the Bills and another with the Indianapolis Colts before joining the Tampa Bay Storm of the Arena Football League as a running back/linebacker. He was back in Mobile visiting his parents after the Storm won the 1991 AFL championship when he was shot.
"Dec. 19, 1991, I'll never forget," Wright said. "I was talking to this guy in a car. I knew him, but I didn't know the guy in the passenger's seat. When I turned to walk away from the car, I took about six steps and - pow! -- a shot went off. It hit me in the back of the leg and came out right there.
"I was in the hospital for 31 days. Some people get shot in the leg and go home the same day. I've got scars all over my body, all up my stomach, all up my leg."
Though he could still walk, Wright's football career was over.
"That was a tough pill to swallow," he said. "It's like a surgeon who uses his hands to do operations, and he wakes up in the morning and, all of a sudden, his hands, he can't use them. That was me. I was an athlete. My team was world champions. I came home to visit my parents, and, in the twinkling of an eye, I was shot in the leg for no apparent reason. I had been gone for eight years. I really didn't know a whole lot of people around there, and he said he was trying to shoot on the side of me to scare me."
"It took my life," Wright said of the shooting. "I went into a state of depression. I started feeling sorry for myself. I started dabbling in some drugs, the street life. Life just went whew. My life took a turn for the worse."
"But when I was in the NFL, I didn't have Jesus in my life. My point is: My life now is better than when I was playing for the Buffalo Bills. People don't believe it. They can't fathom that in their minds. But it's the God's honest truth. My life today 2014 is better now than it was in 1988 when I was playing for the Buffalo Bills. That's amazing. And it's all because of God and his son, Jesus."
"I thank God, because through all of that misery and pain and uncertainty, I got to know who my Lord and Savior is."
Which is why Wright said he'd take his life now over the one he had before he was shot.
Wright now works with disadvantaged youth to help show them a better path in life.

BamaHoHo

All-American
Aug 7, 2007
39 Days: EJ Junior

by Kerry Goode

39 days until kickoff.
We honor Ester James Junior, III was born in Salisbury, North Carolina, and grew up in Nashville, Tennessee Maplewood high school. The former All American linebacker spent thirteen seasons during the 1980s and 1990s in the NFL. He was selected in the first round of the 1981 NFL Draft, and played professionally for the NFL's St. Louis Cardinals, Miami Dolphins,Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and Seattle Seahawks.
Former Alabama running back Bobby Humphrey and for...mer Tide linebacker E.J. Junior are among 75 players and six coaches from the Football Bowl Subdivision placed on the 2017 College Football Hall of Fame Ballot.
The SEC Defensive Player of the Year as a senior in 1980, Junior earned consensus All-America honors and was a Lombardi Award finalist in his final campaign for the Tide. A member of Bear Bryant's final two national championship squads, Junior ended his career with 39.0 tackles for loss, which was the Alabama career record at that time.
"We had a great, great group of guys at Alabama," Junior said during an appearance on Wednesday on "The Johnny 'Ballpark' Franks Show" on WNSR-AM 560 in Nashville. "When you think about Barry Krauss, Tony Nathan, Ozzie Newsome, Bob Cryder, Jim Bunch, Don McNeal, Dwight Stephenson – it's humbling to know that I played with all these great guys. To be considered a Hall of Fame-type player, you have to look at the people that were surrounding me.Other teams would run away from those guys and run to me, and I'd make a tackle now and then." Those guys made me look good. I'd say 95 percent of the time they made me look real good. All I had to do was just do my job."
"I got my chance to come to the University of Al­abama, to see the campus," Junior said. "And then Coach Bryant shot straight from the hip. He said, 'I can't promise you playing time. I can't promise you'll ever play. But I promise you'll get a quality educa­tion.' That's what got me."
"It was by God's grace that I played that long," he said. "But I had an ace in my pocket because I still had my education.
"That's what Coach Bryant stressed. That's what I stress to my players. I tell them you need that degree. You can star in the NFL, but the biggest enemy any professional athlete has is too much time and money. It creates a void in your life." The former Bama great is in his second year on the Delaware State staff. In addition to serving as the Hornets’ defensive line coach, he has been assigned as Director of Player Development.

BamaHoHo

All-American
Aug 7, 2007
38 Days: 38 Patrick Hape

by Kerry Goode

38 days
This was a tough call. The hardest hitting defensive in Alabama history Vernon Wilkerson and a player that walked away from the NFL to become a paratrooper assigned to Army Ranger School, which trains elite soldiers, Glenn Coffee. Sorry gentlemen, make room for my home boy.
#38 Patrick Stephen Hape from Killen Al. Brooks High School is a former fullback and tight end for the Denver Broncos, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and Houston Texans of the NFL. Patrick was drafted in ...1997 / Round: 5 / Pick: 137.
Hard work and a willingness to do the little things paid off big for Patrick Hape during his playing days. The former Brooks and Alabama football standout now works as a financial advisor for Merrill Lynch in Birmingham.
“I get to work sometimes at 3:30 in the morning,” Hape said. “Some people I work with compare me to the Will Smith character in ‘The Pursuit of Happyness.’ I wasn’t the most talented player, so I had to work hard and do the little things to make it and that’s what I trying to do now.” Hape said his parents taught him to work hard. That work ethic was also influenced by his coaches at Brooks.
“When I was young I worked on a hog farm and in a junkyard, so I learned to work hard,” “I went to a camp at Alabama before my senior season,” Hape said. “My high school coach, Coach Willis had always stressed doing the little things, so that’s what I was determined to do at the camp. When he were catching passes and doing drills I was sprinting back hard every time and really working hard.
“After camp, Coach (Gene) Stallings wanted me to join him in his golf cart. He told me he wasn’t sure if I could play a lick of football, but with the way I worked they could make a football player out of me. He said they had 20 scholarships to give out, but it was only 19 now because one of them was mine. That sold me on Alabama.”
“Whenever I talk to Coach Stallings he always kids me,” Hape said. “He tells me I’m his claim to fame because if he was able to get me to play in the NFL then he must have been a heck of a coach.
“I was really lucky my entire football career. I was always just in the right place at the right time.”
Now 41, Hape lives in Birmingham with his wife, Jennifer, seven-year-old son Carson and four-year-old daughter Taylor.
Hape still enjoys watching football and has been able to stay close to the game through his job. One group he works with includes several college and NFL coaches, which has allowed him to attend events such as the NFL Scouting Combine and the Senior Bowl.
“It is fun being around the game again,” he said. “It’s funny, but I even enjoy being around those smells again. Most people would think that is a bad smell, but I enjoy it because it brings back a lot of great memories for me.”
It’s kinda like the quote from movie Apocalypse Now. “I love the smell of napalm in the morning.” We football players love the smell of stinky pads and fresh cut grass. It’s time for 2 a days to start.

TNElephantitis

1st Team
Nov 30, 2015
Memphis, TN
Robert Lester

http://www.tidefans.com/forums/image/jpeg;base64,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 kCpeLtws0NnxE3fc1yrGGdPSi7iRvSpgr4D02YYSs1upO5Rc3T5TjJqRGtCKjtbJqbiViudsVE7FF4lmBBmclpDv4QkV5bLJyo/asAgTXQ4IVTgdqBqT6hQCViLm94nlRDsxeBWDUntFl xgUJyEFWiuszD0bnMVCXqMWY4EOIil/FZMUkgU34d541tiVBBFcsZJYUMru9fMRvXHA4bU0mmtsrUk7V1y/IS11bCFRduCRq4KsE6m9YMDifSiVr4EcqDzCXZXAa EQg1MSQFQdXY7KNjx6HpUrMO12DtnQmu6R JVCp02ZzLeumKje0ENhrS4KyrLYQBrjwf31w7y7c RjrH5RVZm BsKPbt48x2LTo43sePAj1fz6w5mLiHzUFfmrT/AE1NZAUDggqeBG44THkYI2O 9KfZu9hhcY4m21xNDQqkrNzbRqKkHTxHxFWDjsgVQ9vDYZrdwWrV332fvgxCtbuCdOpdWxXmpiAYrWQuOZ58eNCAv9fzKx7RoFJIrhkloMwNa9pyysVYQQYI6Hga87HNN2OQFPwLtWQal7evaWXlVvw8K55hhoOqKm4BIFdrtuRXsuQCZiS4s4tBQ0Wd9utEc38G9Q8Bd1VPma1Bl2lQAkGTlmsrbSaypN8p/wAcQNllhl96o aYnejuLIAJFL74Yu004fF8RkSWDQkzC44gCp HzCT61CbCQsRRHKsAeNHjxq8zOxWDM3t6qXcAG1wetOecWwtDBhADNeHwWDFqxbqSLOCVhBrndwotjfbp/atcJjwH0mnDHZdaItAMFZSGuHaZ28Ingd/6a96gVZ51O6Ky41LfvF4BAZoESZgKJkxt8x1rj/jQdilxWtKUDpcuABHDSEO5GzEEAieB6Go3aMrDGB4A9yA0BSwIXcDjICj0B5VplVlr1pLjFrtxNJAnVpARQiRtI07SeEnmaPFQTcwichO6gZAx1i6jBhDLsfDJ2pqyPNdagUPwGAxRVRdw7d2W94FZ3JMtBnaeHGQtFctyTu7rAEGSfUb7lvX60L04rzPAG5MxgJ4VHsgzTBcwEL51DsYImlhOaqUoSvMy3fAG5ruuME1BzLLmC7HeoeGBmDSsnqIariWKuJ1u Z2za8DM8KX8CYbap2bMRtyoZlOIGuDVAZ8iVElceLn3jGCQs1GXFu7i2oLOxgAcSaIXHXRx5UTybKVw1i5irz927qdJgTbSPwg/jb7QOtJCDszFyUKqLXaDNlwa6AVfE8SONu16/nb6etSPYur3MR313UWZbt4s3P3LYMnyadqBYnOcKveW8PZ1M6MHv3fFc0sIdl2hCZ4gTvVj5Dje7Tu1TEAaVHhKEAeJFaNZEEA7jpw61Y1rxEPmq/qCIgdpu2d7EYc2WjSzm5PMySQCegn6CkLvDNWX2ssj9pdltYm4pRVhsM9wCDOrWtxBPLfaCRvNKmJy213V25dGIXuxrA02LRO4UhVBMcQeHKjVT5hNqUA Hj6TjkIuG4DbtG6U/eMoBbwqRqLAfh3AJ86tTFe0W3dQpbs3Vm0VEMo0sYI2X8IjY8eNI3YXHLhrWIxuG7x2KG3odQXQAbsNJ0ugYqzPG0RHMhMHiCQBOwP18h1rGteozEVzG2HXUP5ll4xCOSIfjPHcz/ag3ZLCG3dJbjwpoynayzHgTE8thv8A6hULDWxqJ86ny6kpjAHcemlXLnYnr o34a/tU6zdB2oBhXmu1/E6N6kxaj1DRh6jTeiLE7ZplwcUOw2WhTRKxmKkVCxmOANNzWDQgaeiu4yUMNWVAGbDrXlBsMd6sG4y9Gx4VIy 2CJioeNtEuOlGsJbhaLKpKcGJ07qrWROd7DzsKl4ayVHGuuGXyqQUFBoyxPMbrtm3iK dWLjHw1Gs2LhG4pzWwprdMEOlXtjLTmLlC9CIxwEOrERDAn0nehHaHM37 5JgIzHcwJBIB BirDzVbdtdT7DoAWJgSYUbnYE7cgarXtIlq4xa0zHWNS8SG5ArO53oUQK3M9lcuLkDGAXE7o4gWoCwHDBWMRuwBg7Amebc9zRvsmHR10urhjGoEiVEcQeJgjceYO4pcS8VtMTbR2li3eW1cjcJs0gqAY2MiSakdg7/wC ALEAKY /61U4GwyRe5duEzVbTKvGQCf778K1xN21cxC3balS6AsOXRW9SB9q17KZqrFVu21aZ0vAJA61zwOZWbzFkldLQqsrKwVpaCGA91p2/iqPGaa5Vthe8u01HwKjjUm4QR8KEYS9BIpmR9jAmPxJvxkDuSM dVQmlDB45XYxRftM5ZCBSZk1tu9jlNaxGUcRSj0uGjBmdnUpIpIxtxrb7VZZs GKgZb2SF 73lza0pk/xRyHl1pGDJ6bG pVqSuTFQ7mdmcOVsjF4r3BuiH8UcGPl5UMzDOr OYgrKTsvARy1H9BUnt3mhYi0u1tdgP/ABXuRW9CAHb8R Ww X3NFvFFz klVGc7B shN2f022GxZ5LEbbxAA8hyrrkhW4l7wNL2ykMNJEMUeQfdJgDrtVhZb2aa6ge43doRsIlj8OQr3D5bZDhCA1w32S4QoU6O7uXbbjSACSFtyxncOOIp FHPxEReR1A2j9ZUQyprYxKvzsiN5B03Lc/UGg VYIE3rZZbc2XkvsBA6cTAk7A8KaO093EWr7rZtINdxlAS2FdouMAC6rqIGneWjnwoZb7KYq1ea6WXWUutIeCrsj6fG0AHUZkn8NNHHcnb6QrgrxwNm0bTtbgHuwRpuOxj94QR4RLGZHukDyIjs32av4vFMqhCGZVEGLaKPFPijh72kSedMNnF4RBbt4wlr9i2FCrfkYjvFVboZiQUHhIjYnYjY77ZzjsZet6LQSwoXTbs2oRUViAx1DcnhJ578J3BjzzKMJAXcO/vxFzttmy2b/cYdtdqyTDHwlrhS2twwZGkG2DJGxJ6VtkuZPcA1KZPEgQBHOSeB9OVR8j7HXb2NTCOjJdUaX1DZNK6twOQEQd5kEU 5B7MXtnUcTbYMWAgM2w4tJ0zHy3FeyYAy0BMx6llfcTIuABoliMLqWjeI7GX7Q1IyOBvx0H rb61BZSo8akfY h4Gpk0gU3KMuubJxFxMKUNRcYsmKKZjiQJpduZgdUxtSsiE5JRhyAYuZLGWN1rK6Lmy9RXtO9Eyf8AyFkbEYsAzRnLcTril3M8IQJAqFlOaMjQwNJbEz9Q1yBVoyyEgCuOIuCNqV8Rn5IAHCi2EY93qbbbnt86zacYmYw2ZqE4nNNLRNETni211OTxAjnLEKB8zS9jMVvNsQfzQJpfx9t7xHinSS0E7ltyTtzpqZDKX0S9nn8pZFwrcwtzFAhntXVukbSMPo7tvQKxZz/KfKofYm7bU3MG4DBS13DyARoYy6L0KsSfRx51P9ktm3dwbvE3EuuhB4MjKjNbYHbS2o/EDpSx2xyQ4G4gVz3TMWw1yTqQj/psT IBo394TM IU3JjJUN/uIRlJbF1za/xB/bzK7LYhrghWIhgOD/zdDtsw3mOMUnWU7lvDw6/ofOi2b4hr27RqiTHA ccRx4H60KZQFLFucAcSx9OEDcyfvR4720ZHlWm6lpdj372xCsQxAI0kal34CQQOHStnvt3pctMmBMAkDYSABvEcqXcZ2UxWHwYxeDvu0ANcVV0OilA4ZYY6gAd4jhzpPwWMYKZdmLyTPEbGDx3BGofClvh8gx2BqJUiXTbzDaozXdyaqXAdqriKoBMnTsdwTwefqfKp9ztxdb3dKpxJjxQDyPKdhS9RhfKKlGnyJiawblkXlLiACfICftQ1cN3I751YJqCTpO7H8I86Vey/bS8L9y215glwTAAJ1KGIVJBC8dz/D1imrtlm9zEYG3ctAlsPOoEyxPgGqBGohQSR5Gi0 mOJe7MXqNQmXJVUJtaz0PcdBAVQGEGSwkiSeA3B2E8POpqdqEXDlGMMskeYbxfRifpVW5RmAVbTM34WU9SC2qfgZ dc8Tmc6STwP6n9KH0iXlDtj9Gh cZrN/vLnevuJ2Xr0/35U89k7YQnE3ZIQjSBHic/osg/FaRex91cSrEKQbbRHKCNjPCdjty NWTkllCUtsfdl4PXbeOccaaMQbIoPiRrlOPE1dmOOEt6p7y4xY LTwgEAcBUDNsNbsuuILhNClSG/GpB0r11AkkRPvN1qLnOdIFGnxsTCBSd hkb/Ko C7OalDXvHdc77 6D EdB1PlXR gkEG5dgDiHchwn41LBi06Qre6RttPGZNJXbW7ft3ThtRts42un8QgGFAgKIjcb7eVW4cNZZAqERxBUwQ3IjmKA9scobFYV8Pd4iGs31E6LiyVZ1HiAIlSVnYnhQFB3PEe8pTLuyd03UBdACw38RO56QPvV4YGxhMCFuXSbl5QFHhjxEAgW0/Ex25mPITVf5JlOO1hP2cl0IJJICEde891l2O6k/PanvL8vHeC9iG13htIEIg/JbU8B1biefQCFvkzxscQtl6S1zFOoW5d4gAbCAo8X4oVQoPr1r3K82tfvWZgNB0R0UAMY9dX0FeZgSV1qPEOXIrzX9fUClrEZRqOqSUZtTKNtQBj6gR8KNmrgQO44vmYujw72 O/4um3T71IGBS/YVLqnxqG5Bkn3d RAMfPlQ/K8ZZCToII2gxx4bUwHxaQOEg scJ X0pW1rszR3PnbOcawvNaYEMjFSDxBBiDUm1hQyiuvtmVLeasU2LWrbv/ADeJf9KLUHIsXqA VIypXIleJ74Mlf4WvWsouMOKyp7PvKPg9popDKBXHEZOpGwrthcOQYplw2E8O9JwLkOTjqV5mxLhrzEDK8mY3tx4E3JPCeQ/X4VLzHH6idzoEr8eZPnRjFOyMwZx4mYqBsFUBRx5mZPx8qS8YxVbsngSyjrO33/Sjc73P0j9Pj9HEPryZKsYg3AzDZVMDz2Mknmf7UPxttiGVB4uXL1HrRDKE/4Ynzn1kVBxp03CJjVuD51q/MahtyovzOuRdssZlwItIrWmbWyOv4oCk6gQRsB5bUQ7Ue1G3jcMLVzCaGD6pD6lPhIMiAQZgyOla43Hrc8Nu1bsk8SAX1SNwWckopk7LHnNLb5RauSpBs3ZMc0b0qkZBVGc99Owbevf1 6gy3gzPeWruvW2gdfFyf0H2mot62WlQeDczxPBmJnYCABUl8uvYd4iSSNJ5cwD5GSK5YqwbXvASu7A8CxMkGOIAkfGmg/WSFe7Wj5lo4b2gJhMutLbsMSqqmk3AF3mCGMs4OknYcPpVWOzVrl25dCImv8AAghFnjpHLn8zXC5eYjkAQBESABMRO4O538zXBV2JplCIsg8TEP2isQmtltmJrUca9M5nXCXyjq44qQf71aOVYs92WUyoKkdDz/X61VI40Zs5tdGH/ZxwLe9J1R QfH 1CwueAuTu1WEs27k4e4CGkm2N9E7wCNgPI7j04aZB2dvYtotrCggNcPupzMnm38I33HAb0wdjPZ1evxcxIazZ46TtccdAPwDzO/Qc6s17SWUW3bUIiiFUbAD/AHzoHO0Rq88QTl2W28NbW0nBeZ4sebHzNb28Qty4tvad/LgDIkbwelZmN8QaXuzq3LmLJXcIjsfIBT pFKxtcNlPmWplOS2kVWHvgTJ8QmIJE8KKuGKMPIxH/iltM3KINpnb9DRzI8Q1wEqdgYO 08avXqSQXYwDDXrIU3JJge6W0lgjbcCuxgHgekEcOAgA1MQPzEsfiTufnVb9pu0WO/arqhytpXNtVsMNYCsRq4eItx8thO28Ns1xSCTi8QB/8wuI MxU51CKeBLxo8jiyQJZz4b993gbaCNI2G4HvDnBEz5/Goue4S 6AWGthwwMurFSAdx4TNLPZHtRdvLetXGDtbts6XJMwOTTzkiD/wCyFOe5gBKYgH/If9S70bahAAfeKXRZGYgVxHvA4S8sd5dNxvLwIOR0oOI/mLURwVrUXJ4cuPH9aqTF9tsyVSGZgeGs2rW3oQsE/Cnb2Y5niL9q 1 6XANtUlUULIbVGhR/Dx6VqZUY0IvLpnRSx /2h58GW8K7b7GOB4rw5SJqTlNvEYawTdIZLaliTu lROwB3MTzHL1oAc703SB bf4xpX5EfTnTk2LD4e4eMW2/0mtbjqTLyZ849r8TfxmLu4i4PeMINvDbHuLtxIHE8yTWmQ4rQ2k9acr2BVhwoBicsAaRUiZPUHMtbHsPwxiGOWsoMLDVlL2rG7Wh7LX1NNGM2zIWUUQS7zCqJMD3m6ACQJJA3FD yeHFy4qjmQP7miPtHsDDXEeGNu4Ao6KRxE ex36npWgFMRIjMe3JnAPUU8yxocFmR0CCdwJ84g70pY/MbV1f3bHX VhpJXnHXlz5Ubzy7cu24tsqCd9Skz5agdvlSjisMApl7bFYnSeH bb60nConR1DsOB19/fUkZnnTLbs27ZIGslo4kCIB BI FEM5eUttz1fpBpYwlwPfTjpXeGM7jh67xRzE3lIVZHhJkc5nYH4U5kCkSbHlLhiTxwB kI4VpA6j613a2r FtwRI8iNj9x8qXcFm2pipEQfCR9zRm1jgYJG4IG3PUQv9vlS2Qgx PKjjiccVYcK1skkFYU8Y2JFAs6Q6TzKwD6kwPjApvLqZ25/oKD5uilrdpRxbUR5Dr6kijxvzFZsQKn/** 8XsVZ0WFniTH961t4M91qAnmak9qWHeKg/CN/U/8Ar60w4HLpsaZjYmnHJSg 8kXAHyMo8CosYW0HCJG5IHxJgfemLFdkFJJTX8xHyip/YHLFcqSPcP8Ap4fWKsb9jWKNDZk dNoH5Sp8L2btAw4afWPtTb2dyyzaYMltQfzRJ Z3rXtFYCmRXTJrgK dBqDtMHCLEsWxixpFKnabMwHEHaoWOzo21igWtr 9LzNuSUaVayWYTTF94YmiuX4pcG3eROsFGHMqSCYnnsKCZZgmVxtNSu2fgtIeGx/Sk4UZTcZqsqNwI5Ym7ZuWw1l1ZTw8j0PQ R3on2X7xbTERDO2nnAACEnf8yt9K cf2p9RKsynqpIPzFXf7I7z3Mvt6mghrgBadwLjbz8xv0rqIZzCIQxHYrDrcF7Uy3A5ubM0aiZJhmPM0L7dW0XAYjxEnSu5JP416mmzMso17soubQIG3qTxr55x/ZHMLSE3LFzSgGs6lKjhxhjzivMABQEMFmNk3UP zq8WvXrZBIawy6ljUAzKDxMU2ZP2T7i6l23fLFZ8N0QDKld9IjgaSfZ3g74xDqLZBa2Tq1soADLI8PMkjfypyzJbtgFrr3bSgatc60jrMj5caWqrQh5cjhiORcmds84axhiGtqWukKukgxBDM24GwA ZFEvZO73MJfuuIR2hNo3UNqYdRJj/ALTVS4XF4nNMbbsrc3YlLeobKm7M5HXSJ AFXdnWJGBwjqmyrbW0qniG06VJ6naZ9a0Lb7vaYcm3DsHnuJWTXtapcPEuZ9QxX9KtzLbS9zvsCu/pG 9fOlntY9hHtd0G8RZTq0xPkF3Mzz507dkO2N7F2ylwgaY8KiBHnJJO45mvM20RCrZgnG4vunuWwZCOygkQSASAY8xvQi3mGq6F60xdoMDNx26x9h/ala3Fu4SeNIxKKMod2sRlC1lDBmfnWUv0zGetDfZvENh7mvSG0/hOwM7RPLjTtiMZhczw7YfUbZbgGMeIbzbJ94eY3jjsaTmdBrJIgCTMR8ZpMznBNiGAdLrQfDs6x5gwAfrRZMpGUr4lOPAh04e6bnm68yP22yDGYNNN5Jshtrg3ieA1cG2B4UiXXmrVy39tQfsjzdsJbe wvDVpVUaFJJhkLADbcE kVrnWPS/ea4lhLIb/AKae6Dz09B5U9AKsCRZWcmmN/vMyyUm6AWIkKACd rRyro uJ0tqPEkEb8zW SG5beR7p4jrTULwIk0nI 1upbp8O9O6 4Cy7BDTuGnjtG9T7VwAgaSJbgegBP3itzcUNKzP0rd7uqJ5MBtSSxJ5lSoFFCTL91UXWeEf7 /0qHl1kktefi2wHQch td2samUvwJ2XlwJk/KovaLH92mlfebwiOQ5n9PjWDngeYbkLbN0Ir4u73l8tyZ4HoCAPpFWIo0WrI67fOaUf8ADtIw235yfXwxTfj01JbUddPyiizMDQEVpEZdxPfH8wz7PMFotMx5kx8TJ w dHsViQs1HymyUtIOon58PpFSMZhtSmgxZGDm ojVqhX4e4lZ5jxJ3oLhc1KTW3ajDlLkcjUOxl5aIqw7X5M54YoKE65hmTOKZOyW6igFrLCzBYqzOzmQBEG1Y IFaE1M5U8yRhMKOMUj 0LNQbjWfyAR0afejfkfT9asTN3GHsXLrGAik/oPqaojO8d31wtMyfjWIm0VMLWd04WkJ2G5Owr6M7HYQWrKWVj92irvuCQNyR5mTPnVCdkMF3uKtKZIDayJ2hRq3 IA NfQfZe3KFuRb7AefnT0 aos9XFLtT2vv4bGmyFwxtA29RFu6rqCFL7pcEkAyNuY41nbTtdhWwN1cPeV7jaIU97J/eIT4bg6A0w9sOxCYtxdU92 nSxjUGj3TxEEcJ3kR0pDzL2X4oe49th/3KfsR9aEnICRXErUYSqm6ImvsuzI3MRdLuF02gBIGnxONiJH5aLe0DtOEtDCLoud6Q7aG1qFU7AjkWaNpPumpXZjsd x2rhOtrt1YbwErsDpVYB5nifpSVlfYDHoR/w5A6yqj6mvEFce0CYpD5t7HqPPsn7O2e6uYt7Sh7h0rHvIin3hG6MzT8EWpftK1Otm3OqFu3S0bkInh1cuJ/3NFfZxkd3DWrwugKzspG6mQFjip6mhnbfa7eZuHd2rS hL3bkD1W3R4/lFiTajnIaNykbg1FxzG/w4H7g/Op3YvMDZvgE7GQfjw oFTMtwQuXbgHEggGJiRHClS7ZfvSs sCBxrMpDsZiAgCWvnWboy61IKk6ZBB8QAJ jDf1qvM3x5ZjppkwUXcuvW48VtDdUjjKeIx6iR8aSLYn1NLxUBCfudhjX61lSBlzV5TNwgbTLN7PLOJQuOExPDVBg/DeieYSL21SbmBgal4jceo3Fc8yUHS4PIGoNVjKtLUyB preuLbF6 w1EWdABPvSSdHqTpFUHh7AUo1yQCQQOcdfT 9W32yxYGHa3v4nViRJ2ABWPiPpVWZxfa5cV24wARwiNgY5Txp J7UKJhxBV3nv/kLlVVtIBAABBB35/OpmGYHeVYc/zD1Tn8PlUbuCyKRxio7Isww35dZ6UjudOysNCzZ2kiYmN5jzXlXq3QH0qonnQPDZXouKQCSp4CN ZJPDhyorhpXUxhrjbxyE9T0rCo8G4SZG8ipJxF9VLMTtbWCfMwT8gF/zUu5dbbEXjeb3QYUfYf75mtsUWvt3FsygM3H6mZPwn/e1HLFhUUKvAbCi QfWK5ytZ6H7n p0s2tTKpHuNqny6faieWrrdV63PoTB lRcKNiTxNF8gULcDH8Mn6EfrShyalLHYhb6GOYw4roU8MUNTMwakWsbNXemCJ856huAM6yAXGDHlXLDZUq7U3kAigOZvDV44xVTwyc3N8uy5dUxTfgkAFKOU4olopot3oWjHAi25MDdvb4FgKQDJLbgHhtz/mqjsdaUsdhxq0PaHjZgA8BH3P8AaqudpagHzRoFLHP2X5f4r1w7wFReoklm y1dfZ61osiDxJ4 scaq72e6baIhBJuOGYDjBgR/lA dXW6AARsPpTk7uAZFxN2FnefIT8eNBsViVJ3YH Y3F xojmGgb6D/ADLsf6TNQWuodmhh/F4W cQfiKZcyRDj0G06fQE/1HepmUY9Ne10QeILH9dhWv8Ah2Hc7KoPQsw zQa6pkgU/wDLRR1CBifi01kGMbbjaqh9seKK3bQQgh9YMEGCNAIMcKszCZe6AaLpj8rLI9NiKq72n22fEWLjGFGtdP8AECCzAcYI0 mkdd05W2ITH4E9TIF94F7JZWwlo3O9BMwyM/tF8bqA7QBsSJmSem/Kn7I3AURQftCmm 5/MAR8oP1Brl4M7M5udTU4FVRQgnsrlwNwjUw5RqOlxwKtzgjpw8 FCMl7MXHxBRVMIxWT5Ejc8ztyo52XaL4/mirfyDKVjXA8RJPqTJq/FZJE5uSJSdh9hx4VlWsMOvSvabsWL3GVcuZgpM8q2Vg1lDyj9SB9qS0vsLfPhT52cs/8BZnclS5P8zFwPgGAqbO 9Y/Eu1ondvcCGRHZiq6DuDG6mR6mDVb4FFYkHcH58etXf2jyK3jMI1pwTpOtSIDAieBO24kfGqSz/LRhyCjNBMAMNxtO5gb UVmBbUi418 0gEdQ7h4VY1LA4dflz FarbDXu82CqJ9W3 gH1oPaa6yCImOkxXG290GSCRO4BA2HIV70jzKTrUNCHr MjYcf98TyFDv2hnlEaAeLgceR0/QTULFXbjjTo0g9JMjmNhWWr2njIolx0ID6gOe IdwFhLa6V PmepqahoFhMSSYH/mmTAZdiHQuli4yCCWA24xzInjypTKZTjypVdTe2KK5baJ8X4eA8zz Aio2Hy28d2tlU4ySJPkFBJ cVtdzHSY4RSQTuEbldTjIBjHgcGDW JtaTQLB9oAvE1mJ7RIeddO585UacFe2oVnt4AE1GyjH6lJmhfazGwlJ9X4qjfS4uGez1yTNGsyxuhZmkPslmnETRfPcZNsxvWZMhXiHhxbiIN7VYW/csreFtykElgJ24T1jbjSRggNWpuA39elX/jbRtYe1Z5pbRD6hQCfnNU323w9pLjC2oXfxAcC3OBy/vNajUBfmay7i23oR89lGEN2/3pJi2NW22/AD6/erTxd9 CFSRyb6bjh8jVd wFNWHvufzKB6DVv85 VWDjclsNcNxrYLsACTJnT7ux22npVS1EQLiMRfLeOzHQo6n7kGKjtmE7a9 jDSfhPGmC1gba 6igHjpAWfkN643MntOIAB/hbY/Mf2oiINwAuKdpAdVP8AKPvFc7WJxCNP7Uijn4v0ijB7K2hv3X9WofIxXbC5NbSf3a hUEc52O3Ss2mCTOuEztIg31dgJIHH5KPOq29pNxiuGvb6A9xIP5m0sD13CHj WpHbAfs JF22NO0kAR6geXAx1FdvaIQ2S96BuLtpp5btoP0P1pWQbgVjcLFGDCL WY3YQal5kRcUHmPtSzkV2QN6NuNpmuCSMeSfRnGcuPuRciXTiR61emSbWU9J e9cspw1q2qratgJAIgDcHmeZnrzrvauASANgSABwA5RXawifPZGuSu8rKi/tAr2qOImUvjsJOwovg86urZt2UtqYQW9zz0OFn1a2R6MDQVsX51FfEQQZMqQw3jcGY PD41zm5lqt7xi7OdoHu2Q1xQhLou3ndNvn5iKQfajmf7ZirFu0raUHdrK6GuOWCu naJIC/8AaaevZvl6vcu2byh7ZFwjY8A6lSpmQZeRBkEg8ag2sBhsTjcTjLdpgMG3dhmgd7fBCqdiQSCHcmAfElNxHbZi8vNCC8i7NEXF3JKmDHujkRPOmnAdkcJfF3WhBV47xTpaQB8D8RUfI1xF1pLhUUnZRxM/Wm3JE0owMEu7sefI7GsvmLPUUcT2Fw9otr7zQdxdRvGu3uuhBUjzAB60Iz7sOcOlp 9NxGvWkcaY0h3ALBgeGoxw/EKsXvdSBTvLkD0VyR9ErS9iU7u4rCVgiD15AecjbzooE42/Z1hFbXNwLH/L1AjhwkjVHqTTTgsrtWLa2UQAPCkGTOxJ4nkAa6WX1kDqZPpxqQRruTw0CP8AuaPqBEfzGmJ1c9cUc8yI29RXe2fod5n6fWq/zHJ5erz1K0qw4jcHh0pK7TZAVl7W/wDD/agyYq5WMXJ4MqvH5FOwqIOzredNjYwcDxrpYvAmlHKVEYuLe0gZFlndrBrTtDl/eJEUca4AKHX8aCd6nxZSzXK8 D01oRfyHKO7YmKZcJgi960I/wCohPoGBP0BrlZxA5Ud7NXpxCDbn/pJ26dPjVF7m5kgJUcSZmtm QWLECfDMEkDm8iJPHbrVX5rkLu7zJ8Tfc1a2NxQItWtZZmBJkgkkLqIEcpOw8hQLGaVYj49frzpzUoBi1J5EL xbBGzZuIfzH5eEj6s1WFebfjSr2AjxR Wf62H6UxYu4AadjNi5jiuJ0vYYturQ3WB8vMes/ChF3MwrFXXS6mD0/8ARG4NGMPiAdgaB9tbGm1 0gf8ofvAPxWp8R8yvvDy1DnRhoqEbGPDDjWrXhSXhccwE2zIPDjMVNGYkL4tj/vaiBgwb2qwRulrg4KII9Tx 1bY3Bi/kd/Dz4lCtG/4LiOP9NFMvtd8GT8 1R8ns/uMV07tp AJ/wDxFKfu4wSrsuypkHOj2U4Brt63bEnWwB9J8R Ak/CpxurRXsxjbVtmxDOotoCpfYgbgNuOgnz3HWpCEZrIliZsyrSx/TDW1lgdHd8fIATvG0RWOwDt6z8xNDsrdrnfuChR2hCGJlSoU6piOHDfn6Un9tO2yYXEvb4hVSCN5lAd/Pf7VUlSNvrHVsQs1lU23tNWfdavKZUG5qbdczaqaErw265O6dWo2 zDEJbe/qknuwV9FPiA8zKfKi PyruMMLVhQAzvdeSTLM5ZmJO8k/QCljsZtjLQ5EkH/KY sH4CrKxdoM8HhEU5TxJco KJGZX 6swnvPsPU7TU/KDpVtv Wk/Fif8A a9z7KdTgodhy6eld8rsQpHGWBPou4 p lGIlpi2I7tea7/JSD96C51Cd0zGEN03Gn EDQPmZ FMWK20nhvx/wC1qrfHZi2PxosoT3eoW0A8vff7/ACiq4uWv2RxJuWRdIg3JKg7HSCN/jIorashRsQSSW32mSduo229BWYXDKiqij3FCjpA6dK7LAJnjI O20feqQAJ6aggyCII4fUfOhOeYkW0d2n90pY YMxB5yRFEMNi1uBSYBbUVEzKhoD8OBBU WoUqe0vGacMtsbG82 /4U3 UlfnWO1LcJV3MBKoDMzFidySTHDczRHBkjnXBLVdFrmP8QqdPGdpuTr97ag16etTmNcWtUGNQsPK5ySPaJ60XyfEsl1GB3mPntUBLdSVWj3UbiioIqNOIuJbbD3l1ROkjaFXYEHqVnb0oHm86hB4Sp BMfCCB8K9XHnSQ4LDb6Tw89/vwmo95V4rwPkR9DVGR9y2JPjSmoiP3s52XfnbJ/8AuvTHjbgDbmlnsFdA7sfmtXR/kuof/wBtMOJ486qxcoIvP80lYZ0bgQfkaj9qoGBxU8O4uj hhXTCpJHH5ChXtKxOjAXFHG5pT4FhP0o6qTxPyjERbQjkB9qm4 8pUEtHzPxgUByliEArdHuO5RBE7aj9YrGahMEd xigy0yFHQ/rUKyunAYxuquP6Y 7URwAOHwxBMsw0 ckbn5b1Fzte7yt RuQP81wT/StAx GzGJyRKra81FcO1o4cJcNo Jn0OLxBO2zBDpIOmYI5 dDilbBagXJtMvbHuFRq7J567K6XG0qCCqqmlYge78RzPGOhlS7ZYDWWuMN239OQHwAA FMGQLNd 02Em0duVV4msXInTaalIPa3Ne0Qu4XxH1Ne1TcTLAD1jPy/wBivRYNePZjiYrjAidUsvvJ QYjTibJ6XE RYA/erZeJM8aprLgDcSGUnUNgQeYq4nuS5VVk9elNxG7ic1cEQTmD77V5gfdnzpfzfPNV5rVmGKmGYbrPMA0bwLHSFG78SeQ/iP6Dn5CSHiSsYqe0bPyiiwhgkSx6SCFX5Ek/DrSb2UzJsLeS8qhivJuBB4ieR86J9tcNOLYCTJXc8SYAJPxoVbsx/v4UVwJfPZ/PrOMt67TQw99D7ynz6joeFEiAYniPvw/vXz9lmMu2Lve2WKuo4jpzBHMHpVwdj 11vGrpI0X1EsvI8tSHmPLiPrT1e56HDhRrkEg6QoG2kAGTHmdvgq1WvtGxmvE6eVsafj7zfUx8Ks83AoLNwQEz5AH9Kp7NrRusWPFiWPqTJpGqelAj8FBrMCa6zVUz/DzWfsBqDeJZ6ie8hhq6K1SBl5rb9gNCXE0ZE95FmvQ9SP2A1sMAa9vE31E95ytvWxauowJrP2I17eJm9PeNfY27H7Oel25bP8A9S2WA dkfOnO oBkiSTVfZE5t2mP/wAO7aun0F22p/pL08Zve0gt0rq6dv8AzuSZ6NEff3cJYQg8gPSlf2kDUltP4tXyB/uKk9m80a45HKf/AFUntbg9YVugNODBuZL4lfWrRVTAk9K7ZSji7rLgeUx8Zg/epV61AoZeLt4UBaeSgmflQsJkbLOLOIYKPdXYeZ5n02rl7TsUEs2LI5nV8FXSJ/zH5ULwVy9hWtM9tgNW4IglQPEBPqN6h9qcQcZfNyCFACqOYUEnfzJJNT5sgClfMfhoMCYsF6zXU/8Awn1rP8LqK5X6ye8mdmr3ijzo1nhHdn0oPlOD0NNE8yGpCKqwsAslyupNiVRe94 p 9ZTQ3Z4VlP9ZPeT7hGVLQ6V1WyOleVlckTLMk4HDqbtsEAjWux/mFGO2N1sPh17piveuEYA7QY93mvHlFeVlVafzGIeID7oJpRBpXUqgDz4nfifWnDDWwBA6/H1J5nzrKynzWip2jwqdy1/SO8iZ6bAbfOkq0v7v0NZWUMwzMAJcjkVb6CR9qIdlBFy4QSCIgjbn/4rKysf5DMPUstsyuXMExYgmdBMbkbcfOlooKyspOUk7b9oskzU2x0rQ2xWVlTmZZmC2KwoK9rKEzbM8FsVtoFZWV6eszBbFe92K8rK2eszutsdziBy7m4flauRTfmd6LY2B2mCJnaaysrqaX8P7 sePwx v/J07PW1a2tzSFJ5CY pJqVm/CsrKpECJGaoASBRbs7bBivKyveYJnHtjvfAPBUEfM0ECCsrK5Wb8QwCeZhQVqUFe1lKmTwLXrGaysrLMyaaBWVlZQWZk//Z

Last edited:

BamaHoHo

All-American
Aug 7, 2007
37 Days: Rory Turner

by Kerry Goode

37 days of training camp before kickoff
Kevin Lee, Robert Lester, Shaun “The Great” Alexander and Rory Turner are a few players to wear the 37 in Crimson.
There was little to smile about for the University of Alabama football team in 1984. The Crimson Tide’s first losing season in 27 years. Until the Auburn Tigers came to town for the Iron bowl.
... With 3:27 to play and Auburn trailing 17-15, the ball went to Brent Fullwood on that fourth-and-goal play from the 1. Bo Jackson, who misheard the call, ran left while the play went right. A freshman safety from Atlanta, whose nickname was “The Black Assassin”, made what proved to be a game-saving tackle when he nailed Auburn’s Brent Fullwood for a three yard loss.
Turner, like many observers, was surprised that the Tigers didn’t try a field goal on the play. “I was thinking field goal all the way,” he said. “But I’m sure coach Dye and his staff had a lot of faith in their front line. “They knew what they were doing. We were just able to stop them.”

On the play in question, Jackson was supposed to be the lead blocker for Fullwood, but went the wrong way. Tide cornerback Vernon Wilkinson made the initial hit on Fullwood, then Turner applied the coup de grace.
“I took advantage of the hole and just waxed the dude (Fullwood).” Tuner said. “I tried to take his head off. Click Here to relive the moment , https://youtu.be/W5dtXW-PolE

“When we were in the huddle, we said a little prayer. And when the play came my way, I knew it was just something I had to do and that was it. After the play, I took time to thank God again.”
It's been 30 years since the 1984 Iron Bowl and "Wrong Way Bo" is still one of the most memorable episodes in the series, along with "Punt, Bama, Punt" in 1972, Kenny Stabler's run the through the mud in 1967, Bo Over the Top in 1982, Van Tiffin's game-winning kick in 1985, The Cam-back in 2010 and Chris Davis' Kick 6.
Ask Rory Turner and he’ll say, “This is the sweetest victory we’ve ever had.” “It’s good to go out and end the season on a winning note. We wanted it and I’m sure that had something to do with it.”

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.