Blog: Latest Bama News 5/31/2016 Thru 6/2/2016

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Bama signees set to arrive on campus-bol/rbr
This weekend marks the arrival of the majority of the Tide's 2016 signees in both football and basketball.
The following players are scheduled to move onto campus on Sunday (May 29):
Jared Mayden (arrived Saturday)
Trevon Diggs
Quinnen Williams
Lyndell Wilson (Mack)
Raekwon Davis
Ben Davis
Scott Lashley
Deonte Brown
Terrell Hall
Shyheim Carter
Kendell Jones
Irvin Smith
Nigel Knott (arrived Saturday)
Joshua Jacobs
Jamar King

rbr opAlmost the whole class made it in over the weekend. B.J. Emmons is set to move in today, June 1st, and Aaron Robinson will be a week later on the 8th. Saban wouldn't name names, but said that one player is still in high school until today and another player still isn't yet qualified. Feel free to speculate on which is which.
On the other hand, it's getting to be about that time of year for me to pick my annual freshman of whom I tout above the rest of the class. Two years ago, I chose Shaun Dion Hamilton, who has slowly been working his way up in the rotation. Last year, it was a close race between Minkah Fitzpatrick, Adonis Thomas, and Daylon Charlot. I ended up choosing Charlot, and you see how that turned out for me...
This year, Trevon Diggs, Shyheim Carter, Terrell Hall, Ben Davis (duh), and Chris Owens all sit at the top of my list. With that said, be ready to see me proclaiming the monstrous glory that is Terrell Hall across the comment threads this season. He might be one of the least talked about borderline 5-star commits of the Tide in my memory. He's a terrifying physical specimen with unreal athleticism and fiery on-field play, and I want to see him on the field with Jonathan Allen, Tim Williams, and the rest of the gang.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.