Gun-free Chicago has bloodiest Memorial Day weekend on record

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I'm going there next month for a few days and staying downtown where it's supposedly safe. I don't think any part of Chicago is really safe. I just get a bad vibe about the place. I'd just about rather go anywhere else. People in my business that don't live there hate to go there. There just aren't a lot of positives.
Downtown is fine. Chicago is no different than any other city in that the violence is generally isolated to specific areas.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Downtown is fine. Chicago is no different than any other city in that the violence is generally isolated to specific areas.
I've had some bad experiences downtown. Nothing that put my life in danger; just some ugly racial stuff (myself and one other white guy was with our African American female boss, which didn't set well with some of the panhandlers along Michigan Ave.). Whatever.

Fortunately my trip there is to a downtown historic hotel which is safe and the restaurants we visit are within an easy walking distance. Still, the first couple of times I went there was exciting. Now it's more of a hassle and a nuisance.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
This is all on Barack as far as I'm concerned.

For a person of color he has really failed the black community.

It's upsetting for many of us. Just when progress was being made, he has set us back years and years.

Looking forward to a change.....

crimson fan man

Hall of Fame
Aug 12, 2002
Athens Al
This is all on Barack as far as I'm concerned.

For a person of color he has really failed the black community.

It's upsetting for many of us. Just when progress was being made, he has set us Itback years and years.

Looking forward to a change.....
It does not suit his agenda. If we all got along it would be nobody to blame for the failures of certain groups in this Country.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.