Link: Police: 13-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 24-Year-Old English Teacher

64met

All-American
Oct 12, 2007
Wow, where was a teacher that looked like this when I was 13?

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
There were a couple of very attractive teachers at my high school. One was single and very much a child of the 60's. Yup there were rumors. I think there are always rumors. As far as I could tell they were completely unfounded.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
There were a couple of very attractive teachers at my high school. One was single and very much a child of the 60's. Yup there were rumors. I think there are always rumors. As far as I could tell they were completely unfounded.
My freshman year, there were rumors about one of the coaches and a senior tennis player. I couldn't blame either one to be honest. The coach was in his early to mid-20s and the senior could have been a Victoria secret's model.

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
One of our senior classmates married our senior English teacher the summer after graduation. She was 10 years older and definitely not hot. We knew they had been seeing each other during our senior year but never expected it would go further. It did, about 10 years and two children later they divorced. Haven't heard from him since.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
One of our senior classmates married our senior English teacher the summer after graduation. She was 10 years older and definitely not hot. We knew they had been seeing each other during our senior year but never expected it would go further. It did, about 10 years and two children later they divorced. Haven't heard from him since.
Of course not. He's probably working two jobs paying her alimony and child support (x2).

mrusso

1st Team
Apr 17, 2006
What if he told her he "identified" as a 21 year old? Wouldn't that make everything legal? Seriously, with what folks are now allowed/encouraged to "identify" as, how could anyone argue against that.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.