Blog: Latest Bama News 6/6/2016 Thru 6/12/2016

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama
Re: Latest Bama News 6/6/2016 Thru 6/9/2016

[FONT=&quot]What makes Bama QB commit Mac Jones special?-bol/rbr[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"This is the kid who I think can do everything Nick Saban wants him to do. He’s really mechanically sound. I talked to a coach over the weekend at the Elite 11 who said he was just in the right place, knew what to do, great attitude and was really just a guy has all those tools and intangibles you look for."[/FONT]
rbr op[FONT=&quot]The rich get richer as the Tide reels in second 4-star quarterback for the Class of 2017. Score another one for Brent Key.[/FONT]

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama
Re: Latest Bama News 6/6/2016 Thru 6/9/2016

[FONT=&quot]What does Tua Tagovailoa think of Alabama adding another QB commit?/rbr[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The decision to add another quarterback to the 2017 class did not come as a surprise to Tagovailoa. Before he committed, the nation’s No. 2 dual-threat quarterback was notified that Alabama would be taking two this class. With that being said, Tagovailoa isn’t worried about competition with any other quarterback.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"I’m not too worried about playing time," Tagovailoa said. "You’re always going to have to compete for your spot. I don’t see myself at any other school."[/FONT]
rbr op[FONT=&quot]This kid has such a good head on his shoulders. I really hopes he sticks to his commitment to the Tide.[/FONT]

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.