The Gary Johnson thread

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
I watched Johnson & Weld on Hardball.
Matthews tried to reduce libertarianism to motorcycle helmet laws. Johnson's response: "I wear a helmet when I ride, but I'm not sure I want the government to mandate other do so. Anyway, there's a shortage of organ donors."

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
How can NationalTitles16, thank, like, and dislike this post? Interesting.
There was a Tidefans poster, using the handle "Banjeaux" (since departed, I fear), who, when he really agreed with a post, would give it "the full banjeaux": thanks, like and dislike all on the same post. I think it is in Banjeaux's memory.

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL
There was a Tidefans poster, using the handle "Banjeaux" (since departed, I fear), who, when he really agreed with a post, would give it "the full banjeaux": thanks, like and dislike all on the same post. I think it is in Banjeaux's memory.
All 9 yards of that ammo belt then. Got it. :)

MOAN

All-American
Aug 30, 2010
Swearengin, Alabama, United States
Why is it when it comes to Gary Johnson, lack of foreign policy experience is a dis-qualifier for the presidency for him??? Didn't hurt Barrack Obama, an Illinois senator before, or Bill Clinton, an Arkansas Governor before, with their lack of foreign policy experience fom the presidency.

If the Aleppo incident and naming foreign leaders from memory, is the worst the media and the Clinton campaign machine can muster against Gary Johnson then my goodness!!! Gary is the most honest candidate for president in my lifetime!!!

Oh yeah he is a marijuana user. But he told us that from the get go himself!! What is it he says.....if you are honest and tell the truth you don't have to remember a lot?? Something like that. You know why you won't hear or see any dirt dug up on Gary Johnson?? I reckon it must mean he is clean!! Fathom that, an actual clean politician!!! ;)

My vote will be for Johnson/Weld 2016, regardless if his quick thought memory is dulled a little from a little marijuana use. And by the way to set the record straight....Gary Johnson does not "smoke" marijuana, he consumes it from edibles. I imagine being as active as he is in mountain climbing and all the other sports activities he routinely participates in he needs his lungs to be operating at full capacity!!

To me it is sad what a vote for Hillary and Trump says about who and what the voter stands for and their morals much more than the candidates. A vote for either of them to me does not speak well for the integrity and principals of the person that votes, supports them. Speaks volumes about our societies values.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Why is it when it comes to Gary Johnson, lack of foreign policy experience is a dis-qualifier for the presidency for him??? Didn't hurt Barrack Obama, an Illinois senator before, or Bill Clinton, an Arkansas Governor before, with their lack of foreign policy experience fom the presidency.

If the Aleppo incident and naming foreign leaders from memory, is the worst the media and the Clinton campaign machine can muster against Gary Johnson then my goodness!!! Gary is the most honest candidate for president in my lifetime!!!

Oh yeah he is a marijuana user. But he told us that from the get go himself!! What is it he says.....if you are honest and tell the truth you don't have to remember a lot?? Something like that. You know why you won't hear or see any dirt dug up on Gary Johnson?? I reckon it must mean he is clean!! Fathom that, an actual clean politician!!! ;)

My vote will be for Johnson/Weld 2016, regardless if his quick thought memory is dulled a little from a little marijuana use. And by the way to set the record straight....Gary Johnson does not "smoke" marijuana, he consumes it from edibles. I imagine being as active as he is in mountain climbing and all the other sports activities he routinely participates in he needs his lungs to be operating at full capacity!!

To me it is sad what a vote for Hillary and Trump says about who and what the voter stands for and their morals much more than the candidates. A vote for either of them to me does not speak well for the integrity and principals of the person that votes, supports them. Speaks volumes about our societies values.
so i guess my support vote for hillary will speak volumes about my integrity, morals and principals :rolleyes:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.