Tide Pride Question -- Denied Ticket Requests?

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
We just received an email from Tide Pride allowing Mrs. Basket Case and me to order a pair of LSU tickets.

They're real clear that orders will be filled on the basis of Tide Pride points. So ability to request doesn't guarantee you'll actually get the tickets.

On the one hand, we're toward the lower end of the eligible range. So we're more vulnerable than if we had more points. On the other hand, to minimize disappointed customers, I don't think they offer the ability to request unless they're reasonably confident they can fulfill.

So here's my question: Has anybody on the board received a solicitation to order, and done so, only to be denied tickets?

We're trying to decide whether to risk deposits on travel plans.

TiderMan

All-SEC
Feb 5, 2005
Moody, AL.
I am on the lower end of Tide Pride and most of the time I typically do not get these when I request. I just got an offer to buy some Arkansas tickets for the game at Fayetteville but I declined. I would to go ahead and request the tickets to LSU and wait on reserving any travel plans until Tide Pride notified you if you were getting the tickets.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.