Woman quits job to breast feed her boyfriend

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
“I have always enjoyed my breasts being touched during sex more than anything else, so I knew I would enjoy it.”

So...there';s that....

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
I like the way she thinks the "bonding" is mutual.....more than likely the dude is just looking to score and will be after the next "big" thing that comes his way...(it did say he liked big boobs)....

I was sharing this with coworkers and we were discussing it, and determined that it's not quite as unusual as the "golden shower" fettish!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I like the way she thinks the "bonding" is mutual.....more than likely the dude is just looking to score and will be after the next "big" thing that comes his way...(it did say he liked big boobs)....

I was sharing this with coworkers and we were discussing it, and determined that it's not quite as unusual as the "golden shower" fettish!!!

or the foot fettish guys. bunch of freaks in this world

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011

Given a choice, I'd take the milk.

It sounds weird, but it could be worse. I agree he is just enjoying it while it lasts. She seems like a "true believer" in the process. It said he is 36 and she last had a kid 20 years ago, so she is probably older than he is so he is enjoying that wacky factor as well. He'll get tired of her after a while and move on.

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
I wonder now that he's nationally known, if he'll get HIS pic on a billboard........."Got Milk?"

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.