Hello Tide Fans, I come in peace

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
You're still here? The Powers that Be must be getting soft in the off season!!! LOL -- I was born in New Orleans and lived there until the age of 8. Still root for LSU except that one game a year...of course I'm old...can remember Billy Cannon, the Chinese Bandits and Bob Petit.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
You're still here? The Powers that Be must be getting soft in the off season!!! LOL -- I was born in New Orleans and lived there until the age of 8. Still root for LSU except that one game a year...of course I'm old...can remember Billy Cannon, the Chinese Bandits and Bob Petit.
There's a poll up now which explains it...

derek4tide

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2005
Daphne, AL
If my daughter were to get a full shclarship to college one day (she's 11), I would wear whatever colors or shirts they had all the time!! College is expensive and only getting more expensive. LOL:)

mdb-tpet

All-SEC
Sep 2, 2004
Good posters are good posters. Welcome and I hope you add substance and a solid new point of view while humbly taking the good natured ribbing that comes with an opposing fanbase's territory.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Leave it in the hands of Earle. We all have bias, and it takes a special opposing fans to co-exist with us on our proud website. The balance is enduring trolls vs objective opposing fans that know the game, have enough discipline to counter many that do not have those traits, and keep things peaceful. Out of 20 board favorites of mine, 4 are wear different colors.

The LSU situation was unique, but I hope we keep it case by case and never have to ban an entire fan base again. The golden age of fan sites is over, too many. It is healthy for Tidefans to accept as much knowledge as possible, no matter the team they pull for.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.