Prediction: If Bama Doesn't, Who Wins the SEC Championship This Year?

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
That's so hard to believe...
I couldn't believe it myself.......

15 - Alabama (first back to back SEC champs since 1997-98)
14 - Alabama
13 - Auburn
12 - Alabama
11 - LSU
10 - Auburn
09 - Alabama

08 - UF
07 - LSU
06 - UF
05 - UGA
04 - Auburn
03 - LSU
02 - UGA
01 - LSU

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
I really don't like hypotheticals but if we are not in the championship game, it's likely we lost to LSU so I'll say LSU. Did I mention that I don't like hypotheticals? RTR!

Last edited:

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
If Bama doesn't win ... NO ONE WINS :)

lol seriously though, its a lot of intangibles this year so this is one of the hardest years to pick the field. Out the east, I'm going to go with UGA. West ... I'm going to go with LSU. Both LSU and Ole Sis are going to have relatively one-dimensional offenses. So its pretty much on who matches up with the field best.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Georgia. All world talent with a new focus. He will either sharpen them to a dangerous level, or they will be revealed for the soft pretenders they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
LSU....if Bama or LSU come out of the West, they will win and will challenge for the National Championship. I'm going with my heart, Bama, but understand that they could knock us off and go undefeated. However, I'm counting on Les to better our odds....

IMALOYAL1

All-American
Oct 28, 2000
Birmingham AL
It's so hard to repeat. I like the talent on UGA and with renewed focus they have a chance. UT should win it as they have been using bricks to build their house, I just don't think Butch is more than average. I think everything went well for UF last year and only see them regressing this year.

LSU has to beat us and then learn to focus on the next few games. I'm not sure they wont lose a game after Bama even if it doesn't keep them from the championship.
If LSU doesn't win the West Miles will again be under pressure.

UGA/UT vs Ala/LSU Ole Miss and Florida are wild cards.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
It's so hard to repeat. I like the talent on UGA and with renewed focus they have a chance. UT should win it as they have been using bricks to build their house, I just don't think Butch is more than average. I think everything went well for UF last year and only see them regressing this year.

LSU has to beat us and then learn to focus on the next few games. I'm not sure they wont lose a game after Bama even if it doesn't keep them from the championship.
If LSU doesn't win the West Miles will again be under pressure.

UGA/UT vs Ala/LSU Ole Miss and Florida are wild cards.
Personally, I think he`s gone if they don`t win the West this year. Too much hype, too much talent and a level of patience that`s bumping on zero in Cajun country.

CaliforniaTide

All-American
Aug 9, 2006
Huntsville, AL
Aside from Alabama, I don't see how LSU will not win the SEC - they should win it. I'd pick Florida before anyone else in the East. Tennessee will have to prove they can handle the pressure of being the hunted in the East before I ever consider them to be serious contenders.

mdb-tpet

All-SEC
Sep 2, 2004
Coach Miles with his back against the wall is as dangerous of a coach there is. Every time his job seems insecure, he comes out and shows how good of a coach he can be. So, since Alabama isn't considered, LSU beats anyone the East can put together.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.