Hubbard headed for slammer...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Do you think Bryant Jr would get convicted in Tuscaloosa? I'm not suggesting he has done something illegal, just asking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oddly enough, I think he would. There's that strange dichotomy in Tuscaloosa County between "cap and gown and town." In Lee County, it's more a case of almost everybody being "all in."

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
He ain't going to spend much time just yet, I think he only had to post 160k bond which he clearly has and will appeal.

Just shows you how crooked politicians are. Pretty much ALL of them.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
He ain't going to spend much time just yet, I think he only had to post 160k bond which he clearly has and will appeal.

Just shows you how crooked politicians are. Pretty much ALL of them.
You know, I don't care what kind of sentence he gets. Everyone knows that white collar offenses, which his are, receive a lighter sentence. The main thing is that he's removed from the most powerful post in the state. From what I've been told, he was a ruthless man who punished severely for disobedience...

bama_wayne1

All-American
Jun 15, 2007
You know, I don't care what kind of sentence he gets. Everyone knows that white collar offenses, which his are, receive a lighter sentence. The main thing is that he's removed from the most powerful post in the state. From what I've been told, he was a ruthless man who punished severely for disobedience...
I agree. I believe that the cost to his pride will be as bad as anything else....

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I agree. I believe that the cost to his pride will be as bad as anything else....
Agree. And I don't see how Moore is getting a pass on the family "foundation" his wife is running for him, boosting morality as they see it. He was drawing a nice salary before the election, she is now, and he will be again, if he fails to regain the bench. His antics on the bench are, in large part, to promote the foundation, another conflict of interest, IMO...

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I see our new Speaker is from Huntsville. Is he your Rep, Earle? Know anything about him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.