Blog: Latest Bama News 6/13/2016 Thru 6/16/2016

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]There have been many substantive changes to sideline tech the past few years; major college football is ready to join the NFL ranks.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Yesterday in an interview with KnoxNews, I was asked how Saban perpetually hauls in the very best classes in America: I listed institutional support, winning, facilities, the staff, Saban's notorious living room charm among others. I could have rattled off a dozen more, including the above.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
[FONT=&quot]SEC OLB with best 2016 will be: Tim Williams vs. Jalen Reeves-Maybin - SEC Blog- ESPN-/rbr[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Alex Scarborough: This is too easy. The second I saw "outside linebacker," my mind went not only to a specific player, but to a specific moment. I’m sitting in the press box at AT&T Stadium in Dallas in January. It’s Connor Cook in the pocket, oblivious as ever. It’s a poor sap of a right tackle falling victim to a vicious spin move. It’s me laughing while I watch Tim Williams doing Tim Williams things, getting his fourth sack in the last two games. And in that moment, I honestly wonder whether a career backup with no starts can make the leap to the NFL. And if he doesn’t, I believe he could be the best pass-rusher in the SEC in 2016.[/FONT]
rbr op[FONT=&quot]Tim Williams is a bad, bad man. Another year polishing his technique and becoming an every-down player is a terrifying prospect, especially with the horrifyingly-hateful Reuben Foster as his mate on the inside. No. 1-11, this is probably the most athletic defense Alabama will have ever fielded; though not as deep as 2015, this year's team will be an entirely different level of hell to contend with.[/FONT]

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
[FONT=&quot]The Southeasterner Previews Alabama-thesoutheastern.com[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The newest episode of The Southeasterner Podcast kicks off a series of 2016 SEC team previews. The season is just a couple of months away and we’re getting you prepared by filling you in on each team in the league with the people who know them best.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]First, we take a look at Alabama with Erik Evans of Roll Bama Roll. Erik fills us in on what the season looks like for the perennial powerhouse and then discusses whether or not Nick Saban will ever retire or if he’s immortal and will outlive us all.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Playing nice with Fox Sports Knoxville, who wanted to know, among other things whether Alabama fans consider Tennessee a threat now.[/FONT]

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.