Who Goes At LT if Cam Can`t ?

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Cam will be at LT against USC.
That makes me feel soooooooo much better hearing that coming from you..

If by chance he is suspended for the 1st game & the young O-Linemen aren't ready for USC's kinda talent right out the gat, what do y'all think about Bozeman playing LT..I read that he can play every position on the O-Line & he actually looked good when he played in games last year..

LA4Bama

All-SEC
Jan 5, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
That makes me feel soooooooo much better hearing that coming from you..

If by chance he is suspended for the 1st game & the young O-Linemen aren't ready for USC's kinda talent right out the gat, what do y'all think about Bozeman playing LT..I read that he can play every position on the O-Line & he actually looked good when he played in games last year..
I was thinking about this possibility against USC, and I decided I'm not worried, for two reasons. Obviously Cam is a great player and it would hurt not to have him, but we have very good depth on the O-line, even with the dismissal of Baldwin. There are lots of guys who can play. Second, the D-line is not USC's strength. They may have some decent edge rushers (I don't know), but overall they lost a big player when K. Bigelow went down, and that's probably their position with the most questions. So with our depth and their weakness, I'm not worried.

I like Bozeman. I also wouldn't mind seeing Lester Cotton get a chance to show what he can do.

JTH

1st Team
Sep 23, 2006
Woodstock GA
Cam will be at LT against USC.
But should he? Even if he did nothing wrong with the weapons charge, he was still arrested for drug possession. I know many people believe that marijuana should be legal, but it is still illegal and against ncaa rules. Do you think he should be allowed to play every game with no suspension? He is an amazing player who is desperately needed, but I don't want Alabama looking like AU with a win at all costs mentality.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
But should he? Even if he did nothing wrong with the weapons charge, he was still arrested for drug possession. I know many people believe that marijuana should be legal, but it is still illegal and against ncaa rules. Do you think he should be allowed to play every game with no suspension? He is an amazing player who is desperately needed, but I don't want Alabama looking like AU with a win at all costs mentality.
If you listened to coach Saban, he said he would deal with it in house.He also said Cam is not a knuckle head that's in trouble all the time. As much as we need him at LT we also need his leadership on the O line. We're going to be criticized no matter what we do so I hope he plays and puts this behind him against USCw.

MobileCrimson

1st Team
Feb 27, 2014
Hootie could take the fall for the marjijuana and this won't be as serious for Cam. That's usually how these things work out considering he will be going 1st round next year.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

MOAN

All-American
Aug 30, 2010
Swearengin, Alabama, United States

He could also blow out a knee in fall camp, be out for the season and come back next season who knows? Would we expect coach to make him sit the first game next season for punishment if it were to happen? Personally I think if I was coach I would do just as he is, deal with it in my way and to hell with what anyone else thinks. Maybe coach Saban decides he needs to do some community service as punishment and upon completion be back in the fall to win the left tackle position to start game one. But that is all up to coach Saban not me!! ;)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.