Poll: To readmit LSU Fans to posting privileges...

To Readmit LSU Fans to Tidefans or Not...

• I OPPOSE READMISSION UNCONDITIONALLY

Votes: 28 9.8%
  • I OPPOSE READMISSION EXCEPT CONDITIONALLY

Votes: 28 9.8%
  • I FAVOR READMISSION WITH CONDITIONS

Votes: 180 63.2%
  • I FAVOR READMISSION UNCONDITIONALLY

Votes: 49 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I sort of liked having a wall to keep LSU posters out. Looks like every other election this year, I am on the losing side.

Oh well

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
Conditionally, like the genie said
"There are a few exceptions, a few provisos, and a couple of quid pro quos."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Conditional readmission: If they did something bad in the past they admit it and apologize for it - whether in private or in public is your call and may depend on the offense.

Conditional to stay: Always be on best behavior and follow admin directions.

Additional conditions as seen fit.

tidebanker

1st Team
Oct 10, 2002
Hoover, AL USA
Make them provide a credit card. We like their posts, they can stay. We don't like their posts, they pay a $1 and the the creepy "found you a dollar" old guy from the State Farm commercial becomes their avatar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Against my better judgement, I voted to readmit with conditions. I was here when the ban happened, I almost left because of them. I seem to remember the nasty posters poisoned a couple of the good posters. I love this board and it is the only message board I will ever join. I love the rules the way they are. We have a few rival posters on here that are great and I enjoy reading their thoughts. Our resident barner seems to prefer hanging with us during games.

CNcrimson

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 25, 2012
if they haven't gotten over 'it' by now they never will...and they haven't gotten over 'it'.

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL
I'd readmit but, but keep them on a very short leash. Also, some act of obeisance might be in order. A signed affidavit acknowledging that Nick Saban is their daddy, for instance... ;)
I like this. Maybe on the sign up page where the "I agree to these terms," box is, there is also a box that says something along the lines of "By clicking this I acknowledge that Alabama is superior in every way and that Nick Saban is my daddy."

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
If I remember correctly it was a sudden epidemic. Otherwise I feel they should be treat like every other poster. Of course I am not the one who has to deal with them or I might see it differently.

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
I am on a couple of other non sports related boards. I have the option of ignoring the member and never seeing any of their post or receive messages from them. Is that an option on this board? This would allow members that prefer not to see these post satisfied and allow you to open the board back up on a conditional basis.

alabama mike1

All-American
Jul 12, 2013
Ohio
Hold the reins tight but allow posting. If a rival person can post without being mean or downgrading, everyone deserves a fair chance. Everyone follows the rules or pay the price...Simple!

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
I am on a couple of other non sports related boards. I have the option of ignoring the member and never seeing any of their post or receive messages from them. Is that an option on this board? This would allow members that prefer not to see these post satisfied and allow you to open the board back up on a conditional basis.
there is an ignore option. Click on the poster you want to ignore's profile and it'll be there.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
I feel like we have made progress as a group on this forum to where I feel comfortable inviting them back with conditions imposed on them. I would propose that LSU posts should be reviewed by moderator before it is posted as part of condition. I realize that's lot of time and efforts, but its only for 30 days though.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.