Poll: To readmit LSU Fans to posting privileges...

To Readmit LSU Fans to Tidefans or Not...

• I OPPOSE READMISSION UNCONDITIONALLY

Votes: 28 9.8%
  • I OPPOSE READMISSION EXCEPT CONDITIONALLY

Votes: 28 9.8%
  • I FAVOR READMISSION WITH CONDITIONS

Votes: 180 63.2%
  • I FAVOR READMISSION UNCONDITIONALLY

Votes: 49 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bama61

1st Team
Aug 24, 2004
North Alabama
Yes, their posters here were. Very much...
Earle, I'm not sure this shouldn't be a decision that is made by the staff/administrators rather than those of us that enjoy this board since after all, we're not the ones that have to field the complaints and take out the trash.

bama61

1st Team
Aug 24, 2004
North Alabama
Today, 08:46 AM
ragincajunkarl
BamaNation Third Team

This message has been deleted by crimsonaudio.

Reason
Zero profanity allowed, even implied.

Not exactly a propitious omen... :rolleyes:

FitToBeTide

All-American
Aug 19, 2001
St. Florian
Moderators, just wondering here, but have there been many requests from LSU people for restoration of playground privileges since the embargo?

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
I highly doubt most of the LSU bunch who frequented this board will be back even if the ban is lifted. Most of them were from tigerfans where I frequented for quite sometime and just some comments I saw over there about this site. I would be very surprised if the bunch from tigerfans actively came back. I liked a few of them (Fishhead was da man and one other guy was very cool as well) but there's a handful who used to frequent this board I wouldn't want back.

Last edited:

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
LOL. You guys are going to get what you asked for. All the "why ban them all because of a few" crowd has it backwards. A few good fans were ban because of the many.
I love the fact that we had a bunch of us saying “let them back in with conditions” and almost immediately one of them comes on and breaks the rules.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I highly doubt most of the LSU bunch who frequented this board will be back even if the ban is lifted. Most of them were from tigerfans where I frequented for quite sometime and just some comments I saw over there about this site. I would be very surprised if the bunch from tigerfans actively came back. I liked a few of them (Fishhead was da man and one other guy was very cool as well) but there's a handful who used to frequent this board I wouldn't want back.
He was the one who made us realize we had to have a ban. One day, he just refused to drop a matter (as usual, Miles vs. Saban), despite my continuing PMs. Finally, he posted an entire page rejoinder and went back to Tigerfans and really ripped us good. That was it...

tide96

All-SEC
Oct 4, 2005
He was the one who made us realize we had to have a ban. One day, he just refused to drop a matter (as usual, Miles vs. Saban), despite my continuing PMs. Finally, he posted an entire page rejoinder and went back to Tigerfans and really ripped us good. That was it...
Don't let one bad apple ruin it for the rest of them.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.