Alabama football and the interesting connection with LeBron James

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012
January 2012: Alabama wins National title
June 2012: LeBron wins NBA title

January 2013: Alabama wins National Title
June 2013: LeBron wins NBA title

January 2014: Alabama doesn't win title (loses Sugar Bowl)
June 2014: LeBron loses Finals 4-1

January 2015: Alabama loses Semi-final
June 2015: LeBron loses Finals 4-2

January 2016: Alabama wins National Title
June 2016: LeBron wins NBA title

You're welcome LeBron James and the city of Cleveland ☺

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Alabama Football has won sooooo consistently over the years, it becomes easier, to equate historical national events, with those years we've finished off great season's with a NC Trophy.. Really n Truly..We're the only College Football Program in the entire history of the game that can state that fact with actual facts..LOL

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
The correlation of Alabama football titles to Democrat presidents is similar. Consider that as you enter the voting booth in November...
These unrelated correlations are amusing just so long as one edits out all of the evidence that make them meaningless. I have Corso on video in the afterglow of the 1993 Sugar Bowl declaring that Alabama had now won national titles in every Democratic administration since JFK. Never mind the inconvenient truth (pointed out by Chris Fowler) that Clinton was not yet President.

And what about the 1925 title?

I think they're sometimes amusing but border on ridiculous.

Isaiah 63:1

All-American
Dec 8, 2005
Probably at 35k or in an airport somewhere
These unrelated correlations are amusing just so long as one edits out all of the evidence that make them meaningless. I have Corso on video in the afterglow of the 1993 Sugar Bowl declaring that Alabama had now won national titles in every Democratic administration since JFK. Never mind the inconvenient truth (pointed out by Chris Fowler) that Clinton was not yet President.

Surely you're not suggesting there's correlation without causation here, are you?

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere

Don't let the truth get in the way of a good story Selma.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
[B said:
Isaiah 63:1[/B];2834407]The correlation of Alabama football titles to Democrat presidents is similar. Consider that as you enter the voting booth in November...
Wait, who was President in 1926? Cool Cal And what political Party was he a member of? Republican! So, there's some catching up to do. We also need to win a few with Independent Party members.

Blue font added. Hopefully, that's what you meant. P.S. we won a couple during FDR's administration also. So, it didn't start with JFK.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.