Former Secret Service Agent: Clinton White House was a whore house

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Here ya go Reb.

http://articles.latimes.com/1995-03-07/news/mn-39664_1_margaret-davis-king

WASHINGTON — A woman found dead inside the lion's pen at the National Zoo was identified Monday as an Arkansas resident with a history of mental problems.
A police detective said the woman, whose mauled body was discovered early Saturday by a zookeeper, was Margaret Davis King, 36, of Little Rock. She was carrying a photo ID card issued by the Central Arkansas Transit Authority.

http://cranepsych.edublogs.org/files/2009/08/Lion_Enclosure.pdf

. By yesterday afternoon [two days after her death had been reported], at least one callerto talk radio was speculating that the sad event at the zoo must be related to the Whitewater investigation."

I have some memory of this Reb, just like you did.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
Here ya go Reb.

WASHINGTON — A woman found dead inside the lion's pen at the National Zoo was identified Monday as an Arkansas resident with a history of mental problems.
A police detective said the woman, whose mauled body was discovered early Saturday by a zookeeper, was Margaret Davis King, 36, of Little Rock. She was carrying a photo ID card issued by the Central Arkansas Transit Authority.

. By yesterday afternoon [two days after her death had been reported], at least one callerto talk radio was speculating that the sad event at the zoo must be related to the Whitewater investigation."

Thanks, Seebell. I might not have as notorious a memory as Selma, but it's not bad either!

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
Ok, now that the thing is out. Two things hit me:

1. I'm not enthused that a Secret Service officer did a tell all book. I thought it was going to happen sooner or later though. Now that it is done I image we will have one from every administration.
2. I got a feeling that Trump will be quoting extensively from this thing. For instance: HRC calls him thin skinned in a debate, Trump replies, "Are you going to get mad and throw a Bible at me?"

bama_wayne1

All-American
Jun 15, 2007
Ok, now that the thing is out. Two things hit me:

1. I'm not enthused that a Secret Service officer did a tell all book. I thought it was going to happen sooner or later though. Now that it is done I image we will have one from every administration.
2. I got a feeling that Trump will be quoting extensively from this thing. For instance: HRC calls him thin skinned in a debate, Trump replies, "Are you going to get mad and throw a Bible at me?"
Trump should use it if he can. You can bet HRC will use anything she can.

Aledinho

All-SEC
Feb 22, 2007
I figure that's because it would only have taken seconds for the press to put up a clip of him denying it juxtaposed next to his finger waving denial of the Lewinsky affair. So he denied it through his lawyer.
Noted, but it was his failure as human being that caused him to be unable to deny the rape allegation. And his failing wasn't just sex, it was using his position of power to get sex. What he did with Monica Lewinsky, he tried to do to Kathleen Willey. When you get down to it, all Mrs. Willey claims is that he was as boorish with her as he was with Lewinsky, but unlike Lewinsky she did not appreciate it.

Bottom line, it is a sad day when the President of the United States cannot answer the question did you rape that woman with a negative declaration.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
One of my favorite tidbits is the story of the SS agent who greeted Hillz with '"Good morning, First Lady." Her reply was "Go (have sex with) yourself!" Such a wonderful charming lady.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Here ya go Reb.

I literally have never heard of this until Reb mentioned it. Seriously.

(And I lived in Little Rock at the time......)

But looking at the date, I now know why I never heard of it: I was deployed in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, so we got very little news down there. I do know that March 8 was my last official day of WORK down there, and I pulled 12 hour days without a radio nearby, so at least now I know why I'm thinking "what in the world is he talking about."

There have been several news stories people remember from that time that I'm like "Huh?" The two biggest stories while I was down there were the Republicans taking over both houses (the actual transition in January) and the beginning of the OJ Simpson murder trial. The latter by far was the most commonly discussed social topic.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Noted, but it was his failure as human being that caused him to be unable to deny the rape allegation. And his failing wasn't just sex, it was using his position of power to get sex. What he did with Monica Lewinsky, he tried to do to Kathleen Willey. When you get down to it, all Mrs. Willey claims is that he was as boorish with her as he was with Lewinsky, but unlike Lewinsky she did not appreciate it.

Bottom line, it is a sad day when the President of the United States cannot answer the question did you rape that woman with a negative declaration.
I don't disagree at all. But perhaps it all depends on what the meaning of 'rape' is.

And nobody please bombard me with allegations of insensitivity - this issue (rape) has affected more than one person close to me.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.