Congrats to Mo Williams ( NBA Championship)

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Some of you who follow Alabama Basketball may remember Mo Williams from his time at the Capstone from 2001-2003. He was drafted in the 2nd round in 2003. Mo played for 9 teams since entering the league, this is his second time with Cleveland. He finally has a ring. 13 years in the NBA is no joke!

Congrats Mo!

RTR!!!

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Some of you who follow Alabama Basketball may remember Mo Williams from his time at the Capstone from 2001-2003. He was drafted in the 2nd round in 2003. Mo played for 9 teams since entering the league, this is his second time with Cleveland. He finally has a ring. 13 years in the NBA is no joke!

Congrats Mo!

RTR!!!
I honestly didn't think the Cavs had a chance on the west coast.

I'm sure that 13 year wait made this an even better/greater accomplishment for Mo. 13 years to accomplish the ultimate goal in the NBA.

Congratulations Mo!

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
One of the highest ranked recruits we've ever landed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
I honestly didn't think the Cavs had a chance on the west coast.

I'm sure that 13 year wait made this an even better/greater accomplishment for Mo. 13 years to accomplish the ultimate goal in the NBA.

Congratulations Mo!
Me either. I'm no Lebron fan at all, but you have to give him a ton of credit for what he did in this series. Still, the Warriors really blew it in the game last night - too many careless turnovers and foolish shot selection at critical times. I just kept saying "What are they doing?!" over and over again.

But congrats to Mo Williams, glad to see it any time a Bama player gets a championship, good for him.

beatthemtigers

All-American
Jan 4, 2006
Great for Mo! Always tried to follow him since he was in Cleveland the first time. Glad he got a ring, he sure as hell deserves it! RTR

drwho

Suspended
Dec 11, 2013
Happy for Mo, now maybe Lebron and all his fans will quit whining about winning a championship in Cleveland.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
Happy for Mo, now maybe Lebron and all his fans will quit whining about winning a championship in Cleveland.
LeBron is one of the greatest players in NBA history and is a total class act. I have no clue why you, or anyone would have a negative comment about him.
In the words of Coach Saban when discussing LeBron with a reporter...."He get's it".
I actually like the Warriors but was glad to see Cleveland come back.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Heaven help a guy wanting to bring a championship to his hometown. Would be like a Bama player in the 2008 recruiting class wanting to bring a championship to his home state. What a silly thing for him to want.

Wayne4Bama2

Scout Team
Feb 10, 2001
Dothan,Al,Houston
Heaven help a guy wanting to bring a championship to his hometown. Would be like a Bama player in the 2008 recruiting class wanting to bring a championship to his home state. What a silly thing for him to want.

Mo comes from a great family full of athletes. His sister played college basketball. His brother played football at West Point. Great for the family and Mo. Roll Tide

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.