DA opts not to press charges on Cam and Hootie...

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
So today Scab has an article up bashing Saban for not showing police proper respect. He criticizes Saban for pointing out only the two Bama players were arrested when there were actually four guys in the car. I would link the article, but I'm on my iPad and I don't know how.

This has got to be one of the most disappointing articles I can remember Scab writing. Infuriating might be a better term rather than disappointing.
He's a true "modern" journalist in the worst sense of the word. Hot takes - holier than thou smugness - uninformed - no critical thinking skills. At least his articles typically arrive with no grammar or spelling errors, which is something I can't say for Zenitz and Cassagrande.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Kevin Scarbinsky was doing hot takes before hot takes were hot takes.

Unfortunately no one will ever know because he's bad at them and will never go national like Paul Finebaum.

tide96

All-SEC
Oct 4, 2005
I think Saban saying the cops where LSU fans is one of those nuggets usually reserved for the likes of REC meetings that Saban thought he was saying privately but got overheard and picked up.

But I think the point is Saban considers this matter closed and we won't hear anything more about it unless Cam and Hoddie don't do what is asked of them.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I think Saban saying the cops where LSU fans is one of those nuggets usually reserved for the likes of REC meetings that Saban thought he was saying privately but got overheard and picked up.

But I think the point is Saban considers this matter closed and we won't hear anything more about it unless Cam and Hoddie don't do what is asked of them.
Yep, I`ll be stunned if coach Saban says anything other than " I`ve made all the statements and said all the things I`m going to say publically about this matter. What`s the next question? " That`s all I`d damn well say moving forward. Let the Scabs and the Finebaums of the world say whatever the hell they want.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.