Man at Vegas rally tried to grab officer’s gun to kill Trump

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
He went to a gun range the day before to learn how to shoot. That is priceless.

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008
This has to be completely false. Only extreme right winged individuals are violent. No way a democrat was displaying violent tendencies and tried to murder someone. I mean look at Orlando, the shooter was a registered... Oh wait, forget that. Look at the California shooter, he was a registered... Opps not that one. Ummm. I meant the Boston bombers were registered.... Crap!!

Must have been a clerical error by some redneck republican that just had these individuals on the wrong registry. Has to be that.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
This has to be completely false. Only extreme right winged individuals are violent. No way a democrat was displaying violent tendencies and tried to murder someone. I mean look at Orlando, the shooter was a registered... Oh wait, forget that. Look at the California shooter, he was a registered... Opps not that one. Ummm. I meant the Boston bombers were registered.... Crap!!

Must have been a clerical error by some redneck republican that just had these individuals on the wrong registry. Has to be that.
Lee Harvey Oswald
Sara Jane Moore - who attempted to kill President Ford (she was a leftist)
Leon Czolgosz - the guy who killed McKinley thought the great injustice in America was the societal exploiting of the poor by the rich
The guys who tried to kill Truman were Puerto Rican nationalists

The simple truth is that there is no evidence whatsoever that being 'right-wing' or conservative makes you more likely to resort to violence than being 'left wing.' Now let me be clear: I don't think this is a right OR a left-wing thing, but it's usually the leftists insinuating righties desiring to kill. Fact is there are killers and good folks on both sides and even in the middle.

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008
Lee Harvey Oswald
Sara Jane Moore - who attempted to kill President Ford (she was a leftist)
Leon Czolgosz - the guy who killed McKinley thought the great injustice in America was the societal exploiting of the poor by the rich
The guys who tried to kill Truman were Puerto Rican nationalists

The simple truth is that there is no evidence whatsoever that being 'right-wing' or conservative makes you more likely to resort to violence than being 'left wing.' Now let me be clear: I don't think this is a right OR a left-wing thing, but it's usually the leftists insinuating righties desiring to kill. Fact is there are killers and good folks on both sides and even in the middle.
Sorry, I was being satcastic. Forgot the "blue" font.

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
If this happened at a Hillary or Sanders rally, it would have been blasted all over the headlines, basically saying it is all because of Trump. Since it didn't, well, nothing to see here...

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I think the term is "far" right and "far" left that describes the common domestic terrorists. I think if you take "far" off then you usually don't have any problems despite a civil disagreement on principles. But when you get those on the extreme far ends of either side, then that is where you get the majority of your problems.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
If this happened at a Hillary or Sanders rally, it would have been blasted all over the headlines, basically saying it is all because of Trump. Since it didn't, well, nothing to see here...
the incident is being reported on bbc international right now. it was the .first thing i heard when i turned on the tv this morning

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
the incident is being reported on bbc international right now. it was the .first thing i heard when i turned on the tv this morning
First thing you heard this morning on BBC. Fantastic. At least they bothered to get around to at least reporting it.

Had this been Hillary or Sanders, it would have been the headliner in the US Saturday night news programs, if not a "We interrupt this program..." moment at the time it occurred.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
First thing you heard this morning on BBC. Fantastic. At least they bothered to get around to at least reporting it.

Had this been Hillary or Sanders, it would have been the headliner in the US Saturday night news programs, if not a "We interrupt this program..." moment at the time it occurred.
Especially if it involved a gasp gun!

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

Had this been Hillary or Sanders, it would have been the headliner in the US Saturday night news programs, if not a "We interrupt this program..." moment at the timeline it occurred.
About that whole "why aren't they covering this!" canard.

Really this was a pretty feeble attempt, so let's not give this silly Brit more credit than he's due, and Trump doesn't seem to be bringing it up either.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.