got hit by a car

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
any lawyers on here want to PM me and give me some free advice?

I'm no lawyer but know that you should have one that you are consulting with.

Seems like a case like yours would be very attractive to any personal injury lawyer.

I'd think having one near you would be the best, otherwise I'd be happy to put you in touch with my friend down the street who handled my parents' car accident case and did an extremely good job with that.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I'm no lawyer but know that you should have one that you are consulting with.

Seems like a case like yours would be very attractive to any personal injury lawyer.

I'd think having one near you would be the best, otherwise I'd be happy to put you in touch with my friend down the street who handled my parents' car accident case and did an extremely good job with that.
i have a friend that was in a pretty serious car accident and he gave me the name of his lawyer.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
tried to go to work today, had to leave to take pain killer and a nap. going to try again tomorrow. my boss said i can wear sweat pants to the office because it took 30 minutes to get dressed this morning.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
tried to go to work today, had to leave to take pain killer and a nap. going to try again tomorrow. my boss said i can wear sweat pants to the office because it took 30 minutes to get dressed this morning.

Much respect Design.....there are many who would be sand bagging.

Keep the faith brother....

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
try to ease back into work a little at a time. it takes the body a few weeks to fully recover and that can be prolonged by overdoing it.

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
As everyone has said.....ease back in to work.....and I'm the most prejudice one to say that.....I was a mechanic for a living from age 16-30 or more.....I had a bad wreck (listed my injuries earlier in the thread)....I pushed it, and went back to work....and I'm certain today, that's why I still have the problems from the injuries that I do.......I changed professions because of the injuries to something more manageable ....and now, I stupidly still go back to work after injuries....and have finally noticed the corporate greed........yeah, most employers appreciate the effort of you pushing through agony, and reward you with a few "atta boy's!"......but atta boy's don't pay bills and don't help you 20 years down the road when injuries not properly healed start bringing you down.............take it FWIW......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
As everyone has said.....ease back in to work.....and I'm the most prejudice one to say that.....I was a mechanic for a living from age 16-30 or more.....I had a bad wreck (listed my injuries earlier in the thread)....I pushed it, and went back to work....and I'm certain today, that's why I still have the problems from the injuries that I do.......I changed professions because of the injuries to something more manageable ....and now, I stupidly still go back to work after injuries....and have finally noticed the corporate greed........yeah, most employers appreciate the effort of you pushing through agony, and reward you with a few "atta boy's!"......but atta boy's don't pay bills and don't help you 20 years down the road when injuries not properly healed start bringing you down.............take it FWIW......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i have been only working 5-6 hour days. tomorrow will be a short work day. i will be going home after the MRI and have a long weekend.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.