Game Thread: It has come to this - UK votes to leave the EU

RhodeIslandRed

All-SEC
Dec 9, 2005
Whether or not #Brexit or Trump succeeds becomes moot. Understand that popular sentiment is not going anywhere. Unless the elitist minority begins listening to the majority, the post-modern West will come to a close. The noose is tightening from all sides -- the domestic public, central banking/finance, and the BRICS nations (Russia, China, and Sunni's). If the Elitists care for their progeny, they will find a way to unwind the Globalist project. Essentially they will need to leave their selfishness behind them.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
And their "Confuse-A Cat" service...I'm surprised that isn't a government program in this country...
If CNN presents a special showing that women and minorities are particularly hard hit by the lack of a Federal "Confuse-a-cat" program, then the Justice Department will get right on that "problem."

Last edited:

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
Here is why the UK joined the EU (EEC) in the first place, and why they are pulling out. (I highly suggest you watch this if you have 4min to spare!)

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Just from headline surfing over the past few years and no in depth study:

Lately the EU has at least two major problems and unless you are a liberal you would want to leave as well.

1. Lack of border control. 2. Three or four countries are keeping up the rest who have bankrupted themselves with social give away programs. I would vote to leave too.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.