2017 5* OG Wyatt Davis Updates

LA4Bama

All-SEC
Jan 5, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
All I'm saying is the recruiting reporters would have picked up on Alabama backing off of him like he says if they really had a few months ago.

Isn't it fair to believe the BOL writers would have gotten some word from the OSU or Michigan 247 site writers if Davis was really interested in either school?
I can see the OSU or Michigan guys getting positive news and sharing it. I feel like that's different than "negative' news that a staff backed off a player. Only the player and staff would really know that, and I could see why both would not talk about it.

You are way more connected to media matters than I am, but if what you are saying is true, then Davis is giving an inaccurate report of his recruitment, right? That would either be deliberate misinformation or else he'd have to be confused. So is he lying? Why would he do that? Or is he confused about how hard he was recruited after all? Anything is possible, I guess, but this seems unlikely. So, I'm more prone to think it was just missed by the media.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I noticed Hank South of BOL was asked about this in his weekly recruiting chat. He said it's possible Bama backed off but he's hoping to get a clearer picture of everything during his trip at The Opening. He reiterated Alabama led for Davis' recruitment until Ohio State jumped into things about a month ago.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.