Woman banned from all national parks for scrawling her Instagram name on rocks

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
She still maintains that ''it was art, not vandalism''. If she did it to her own property, then yes, that could be considered art. When you deface property belonging to others, that's vandalism. She probably lives with her parents or someone else who foots all her bills and doesn't have, as my dear departed mother used to say, ''a pot to pee in or a window to throw it out of''.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
She still maintains that ''it was art, not vandalism''. If she did it to her own property, then yes, that could be considered art. When you deface property belonging to others, that's vandalism. She probably lives with her parents or someone else who foots all her bills and doesn't have, as my dear departed mother used to say, ''a pot to pee in or a window to throw it out of''.
Never understood people who praise graffiti in subways. I bet they would complain if someone did it on their house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
Never understood people who praise graffiti in subways. I bet they would complain if someone did it on their house.
They don't care they live with their mother.

I did have a conversation with a "graffiti artist" in San Diego once. He was a friend of a girlfriend's friend. I tired to make the same point. His response was that public property is for anyone in the public to use as they want. He liked to draw on overpasses and such. He was a bit of a pompous jerk, and like most overvalued his contribution to society. Yes he did live with his mother :)

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Again, those folks probably don't own any property, but stay with their parents, friends, etc.. Those who don't have a vested interest in their residences are less likely to respect and care for them (i.e. public housing).

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
I was gonna say "Why are all the hawt chicks crazy as hell?" but then Bazza 's pic negated that thought. :)

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
It's just for her, personally. It seems so appropriate that a professional vandal would have a butt hanging out of her mouth. I didn't dislike your posting the pic...
Was thinking the same thing....what a farce....she should serve time.

I was gonna say "Why are all the hawt chicks crazy as hell?" but then Bazza 's pic negated that thought. :)
Sorry about that VJ......reality check on aisle 7..... :eek:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.