Alabama Nominated for Three ESPY Awards

J4Bama

All-American
Mar 24, 2002
Sarasota, Florida
I keep trying to vote for Alabama as the best team from my phone and the box won't check. I tried refreshing the page, turning my screen a different way and no go.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
College football play of the year was the Arky conversion of 4th and 25. It had more impact on the season as a whole than anything else. Without it, the onsides kick likely never occurs. (Folks, if Ole Miss had won the SEC West and beaten Florida, the argument could easily be that they 'overcame' their earlier loss to UF - we'd have been looking dumbfounded).
ok i will concede to that

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
I don't like fluke, or chance plays as a "play of the year"...lot of luck involved. I actually like OT 4th and 25 play in the ARK/Ole Miss game. While there was a little luck in the pitch back to Collins, there was also some shear talent and play making. Much batter "play of the year" in my opinion.
AB-So-Lutely! Without that play, we don't even play for the SEC Title much less the National Championship.
I'm not sure I've ever seen a play that even compares to it. Totally amazing. It should have been nominated without question.

AB-So-Lutely! Without that play, we don't even play for the SEC Title much less the National Championship.
I'm not sure I've ever seen a play that even compares to it. Totally amazing. It should have been nominated without question.
Yeah, I almost wrecked my truck on that when I found out they beat Ole Miss.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.