Alabama Nominated for Three ESPY Awards

mrusso

1st Team
Apr 17, 2006
I don't like fluke, or chance plays as a "play of the year"...lot of luck involved. I actually like OT 4th and 25 play in the ARK/Ole Miss game. While there was a little luck in the pitch back to Collins, there was also some shear talent and play making. Much batter "play of the year" in my opinion.

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
I might go vote if I didn't think the ESPY's were an absolute joke. I bet agbarn could pony up some money to buy an award.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
College football play of the year was the Arky conversion of 4th and 25. It had more impact on the season as a whole than anything else. Without it, the onsides kick likely never occurs. (Folks, if Ole Miss had won the SEC West and beaten Florida, the argument could easily be that they 'overcame' their earlier loss to UF - we'd have been looking dumbfounded).

IMALOYAL1

All-American
Oct 28, 2000
Birmingham AL
If I had to pick a team Alabama must lose to this year, I'd go with Arkansas. They helped us out last year and a loss to them, while in the West I think I could deal with better than most any other team.

4th and 25. Ole Miss feels the burn we felt from their ricochet off the helmet pass, probably even hurts worse seeing how all things worked out.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.