Hillary Crashes The Party At NYC Gay Pride Parade

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
thanks, i will keep you in mind the next time i am looking for insight into the satisfaction of the gay community.

will folks be boycotting these companies for their support of the gays?

Idk, but it is doubtful any will create the hypocritical ruckus of the ranting against Chik-fil-A four years ago.

Part of the reason I don't ever boycott anything is because it's damned near impossible to be consistent on one (like the idiots driving in cars with oil imported from Saudi Arabia whining about Chik-fil-A). Secondly, whoever can donate to whoever they want or whatever cause they want......just like I can choose to do or not do business with them.

(Seriously......can anyone tell me the last time any boycott of any kind actually worked? They might have made sense if you were in heavily black Birmingham and made up a huge percentage of the store purchases......but otherwise they don't really do much).

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Idk, but it is doubtful any will create the hypocritical ruckus of the ranting against Chik-fil-A four years ago.

Part of the reason I don't ever boycott anything is because it's damned near impossible to be consistent on one (like the idiots driving in cars with oil imported from Saudi Arabia whining about Chik-fil-A). Secondly, whoever can donate to whoever they want or whatever cause they want......just like I can choose to do or not do business with them.

(Seriously......can anyone tell me the last time any boycott of any kind actually worked? They might have made sense if you were in heavily black Birmingham and made up a huge percentage of the store purchases......but otherwise they don't really do much).
i remember quite a push for christians to boycott disney for their "pro-gay" positions. there were quite a few christians with young daughters (my parents with my half-sister) who basically said "yeah, whatever, we're taking our daughter to see disney"

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I don't think Hillary has yet promised transparency a la Obama. But Bubba promised the most ethical administration in the history of the Republic. Obammy promised transparency. I expect Hillary to promise something wild and unimaginable as well.

Yeah you're right, VJ...she's all for......

:rolleye2:

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
Originally Posted by 92tide
thanks, i will keep you in mind the next time i am looking for insight into the satisfaction of the gay community.

will folks be boycotting these companies for their support of the gays?
No, because most of us don't care. I believe I speak for a huge segment of the population when I say "You leave us alone, we'll leave you alone, and everything will be cool".
The problem is, there is that segment of the left with whom "leaving well enough alone" is not good enough. They have to push their agenda on the rest of us so that we must accommodate their every demand, and every push on us.
It's like some stranger entering your home in the evening and telling you how to act in his presence. It's not only offensive, it's infuriating.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
No, because most of us don't care. I believe I speak for a huge segment of the population when I say "You leave us alone, we'll leave you alone, and everything will be cool".
The problem is, there is that segment of the left with whom "leaving well enough alone" is not good enough. They have to push their agenda on the rest of us so that we must accommodate their every demand, and every push on us.
It's like some stranger entering your home in the evening and telling you how to act in his presence. It's not only offensive, it's infuriating.
you're now falling over the edge into playing the victim.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
The Disney boycott was 20+ years ago if I remember correctly. My sister with two young boys was told by her pastor to boycott after they announced same sex benefits for employees. I don't know if my nephews are any better brand of Christians for never having seen The Mouse. But one of them stopped going to church after two consecutive preachers at their church were chased off for embezzlement and carrying on an affair with the church secretary - so there was that.

I always thought that particular boycott was pretty silly. Obviously that one didn't have much of an impact. The alligators are providing much more of an economic impact, I'd guess.

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
you're now falling over the edge into playing the victim.
Personally, I enjoy entering the homes of others and making demands on their behavior. I imagine it must have felt just as satisfying when passing all those anti-sodomy laws.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
The Disney boycott was 20+ years ago if I remember correctly. My sister with two young boys was told by her pastor to boycott after they announced same sex benefits for employees. I don't know if my nephews are any better brand of Christians for never having seen The Mouse. But one of them stopped going to church after two consecutive preachers at their church were chased off for embezzlement and carrying on an affair with the church secretary - so there was that.

I always thought that particular boycott was pretty silly. Obviously that one didn't have much of an impact. The alligators are providing much more of an economic impact, I'd guess.
was the secretary hot?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.