Chicago Survey: Crooks get guns from pals, don’t keep them long

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Not surprising....

I've always figured most guns used in crime were stolen anyway.

In that respect illegal gun possession & use (like illegal drug possession & use) fuels crime such as burglary, theft, and assault.

bama_wayne1

All-American
Jun 15, 2007
If you want to control crime you have to blame, arrest, convict and house the criminals. If you don't think they need to be imprisoned you must rescind the laws. Guns don't kill people. Only people kill people!
If you want to control guns for your law abiding citizens then I have to question your reasoning. Maybe the government just wants to take more things from you and would rather have your weapons first....

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
If you want to control crime you have to blame, arrest, convict and house the criminals. If you don't think they need to be imprisoned you must rescind the laws. Guns don't kill people. Only people kill people!
If you want to control guns for your law abiding citizens then I have to question your reasoning. Maybe the government just wants to take more things from you and would rather have your weapons first....
That's the way it usually starts. Without a way to defend yourself, your family and property, you are at their mercy.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.