Incoming Freshman LB Mack Wilson Tweets He has a Torn Meniscus

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I would think after being in our conditioning program for over a year he will be a little more resilient to injury. Some guys are just prone to it (Kenyan Drake jumps to mind) but a lot of these freak athletes coming out of high-school just don't know how to take care of their body. Once it has been molded and shaped by Scott Cochran and the players have more knowledge I think it's easier for them to maintain their health. Hope Mack gets the care and knowledge needed to have a healthy college career at the University of Alabama.
He's been on campus for a month, not over a year.

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
He's been on campus for a month, not over a year.
That's what I'm intimating. That after this heals and he's had time to go through our program he will hopefully have more luck staying healthy. At this point, after just a month on campus, he was at a higher risk of injury since he had NOT been through the S&C program yet.

Let me edit my statement to make my point more clear.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Meniscus tears are almost always repaired by an arthroscopy. He should be running full speed by our first game against SC.
A couple of months and recovery from Arthro Surgery should be complete. I started serious rehab two weeks after I had Meniscus flap cut away. I didn't hurt much, and had a quick, easy recovery.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.