Florida Man Evicted From Trailer Park; Pours Poop In Pool

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Disgusting!

Angered over his recent eviction from a mobile home park, a Florida man carrying a five gallon bucket allegedly snuck back into the property and contaminated the community swimming pool with a vile slurry that “had the appearance of liquid feces/diarrhea,” cops allege.

According to investigators, Thomas Lee Mason, 54, targeted the Embassy Mobile Home Park late Thursday night. Witnesses told cops that they saw Mason, bucket in hand, entering the Clearwater park, though he had “no legitimate business” there.

Mason, police charge, was spotted “entering the pool area with the bucket and then leaving the area with the same bucket.” Investigators have charged Mason with “pouring an unknown dark colored substance that had the appearance of liquid feces/diarrhea” into the pool.

As alleged in a criminal complaint, Mason “is angry over his eviction from the park” and is a suspect in “several criminal mischief events in the last week there.”

Cops estimated that it would cost $300 in chemicals and cleaning supplies to “disinfect the pool by health code standards for the community to use again.”

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
That's true of any water that people swim in.
True. People think the sharp smell of a public pool is chlorine. The reality is much darker. The smell is that of chlorine combined with urine, forming toxic compounds associated with lung damage in an industrial setting...

The new findings show definitively that uric acid from urine is "an efficient precursor to the formation of CNCl and NCl[SUB]3[/SUB]," said Jing Li, a visiting scholar from the China Agricultural University working at Purdue University with Ernest R. Blatchley III, a professor of civil engineering.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
True. People think the sharp smell of a public pool is chlorine. The reality is much darker. The smell is that of chlorine combined with urine, forming toxic compounds associated with lung damage in an industrial setting...
Once again, Earle has educated me. Seriously, I had no clue, and then after he posted this, I went and looked it up as well. Of course Earle was right. Well, next time we're at a hotel and the "smell" is strong from the pool, we know why. Sorry kids, no swimming for you....

Earle, I think you and Selma are related. Both of you have minds like steel traps. Fess up! ;)

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
"Vile slurry"- one of the better descriptions I've read in a while [emoji23]

I assure you that's not how the manager of the trailer park described it :) You can picture it now. Woman walks out in her moo moo, lit Marlboro with a long ash hanging off it, hair in rollers, "Who put 'a vile slurry' in the pool?" (Kept it G rated, haha)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AV8N

1st Team
Sep 18, 2013
I know it's odd, but I wonder how he got the right consistency for pouring. Maybe a trip to Taco Bell or Chipotle before executing his plan? Apparently it didn't come out in standard Dr Oz approved S-shape.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.