Pope Francis: Gun manufacturers can't call themselves Christian

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.”

— Luke 22:36, NIV

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
Still, it is pretty relevant today. The leftists are rabid in the quest to take our right to defend ourselves after the recent terrorist attacks. It doesn't do their agenda any good to place blame where it lies, so they have to push the "evil gun" meme in order to gain more control.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Well, about 33,000 people die annually from guns in the US (that includes murder, suicide and accidental)
About 88,000 people die annually from booze.....

I guess booze "manufacturers" aren't Christians either?

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
Still, it is pretty relevant today. The leftists are rabid in the quest to take our right to defend ourselves after the recent terrorist attacks. It doesn't do their agenda any good to place blame where it lies, so they have to push the "evil gun" meme in order to gain more control.
Pushing an evil meme of your own, I see...

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Remember what the wisest man who ever lived said, "The heart of the wise inclines to the Right, but the heart of the fool to the LEFT." That was true when he said it, and it's still true. Wow! He really was a man of great WISDOM.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Well, about 33,000 people die annually from guns in the US (that includes murder, suicide and accidental)
About 88,000 people die annually from booze.....

I guess booze "manufacturers" aren't Christians either?

Southern Baptists would say they aren't - and forget Jesus made wine from water, but what do I know?

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I'm not Catholic, but as a believer, this sort of statement sends shivers down my spine. The fact that any man thinks he can discern who God will judge as followers and who He will not is simply astonishing.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Remember what the wisest man who ever lived said, "The heart of the wise inclines to the Right, but the heart of the fool to the LEFT." That was true when he said it, and it's still true. Wow! He really was a man of great WISDOM.
Hey Al, ain't your heart on your left side?:biggrin:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.