Swedish police giving girls "do not molest me bracelets" to fight immigrant rapes

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Re: Swedish police giving girls "do not molest me bracelets" to fight immigrant rapes

How about pepper spray and a gun to go along with the bracelets?

bama_wayne1

All-American
Jun 15, 2007
Re: Swedish police giving girls "do not molest me bracelets" to fight immigrant rapes

How about a stun gun and a pair of pinking shears?

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000

How about a squirt gun full of bacon grease?

AV8N

1st Team
Sep 18, 2013

Will it be written in Arabic?

Timberline Tide

All-American
Jun 9, 2010
Colorado

It is unclear how effective the wristbands, which read “don’t touch me” in Swedish, will be in preventing attacks, as the majority of sex attack perpetrators are thought to be recent migrants who are unlikely to be able to read them.
link

They'll have the opposite effect as the wearers will be specifically targeted and the bracelets collected like scalps

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La

Maybe they could all just get hair cuts like Janet Reno....

That should do it.

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001

What's next? The state recommends girls wear a chastity belt?

mikes12

All-American
Nov 10, 2005
Chattanooga, TN

Maybe it should read "My body is a rape-free zone." I'm sure an intended rapist would move on after seeing that. (Blue font)

BamaPokerplayer

All-American
Oct 10, 2004

The important thing is to let as many immigrants into the country as possible because not all of them are bad.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011

How about pepper spray and a gun to go along with the bracelets?
Maybe instead, they should just shave their heads and grow a beard.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.