Mexican Prez threatens to call home all Mexicans in US if Trump wins

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
The 'call home' remarks are hard to believe

Here is a transcript from a conversation yesterday: Time: Read the Remarks From the ‘Three Amigos’ Summit Press Conference

I’ve said it and I’ll say it again, my government will respect fully the domestic electoral process in the United States. I don’t think I’ve said anything different from what I’m stating once again here. What I have said is that today — and I did not make reference to a specific place. My words reinforce what I believe. I believe that in this global scenario, and I’ll use President Obama’s words, and — and as he said, he gave us a hand to address this question. We are facing a global reality. We have a populace world, an interconnected world with its own challenges.

What I have said is that in the world we’re living, in different places we have political leaders, political stakeholders that use demagoguery and have the populistic slogan that want to eliminate and destroy what has been built, what has taken decades to build, to go back to problems of the past.

And yes, it is true, all the benefits have not reached society as a whole. That is true. But those leaderships, those political actors by using populism and demagoguery, they choose the easiest way to solve the challenges of today’s world. And things are not that simplistic.

Last edited:

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008
Its a done deal now. Thanks Enrique!!!

Better get me some tacos put in the freezer. Man I am going to miss taco bell.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
I LOL'd........but that is just plain wrong!!!!!! (Reminds me of the pie chart CA posted about things I find funny, and the reason I'm going to hell!!)

Edit....I hope I can solve my shortcomings pray Lord, before he comes calling!!
I have a twisted sense of humor so I'll probably be right next to you along with 92 and Catfish.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Reminds me of the joke where the black and white Christian die in the same wreck while arguing over Jesus' skin color. When they arrive before St Peter and ask , Peter says, "He's over there." Jesus walks up to them and says, "Que pasa!!!!"

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.