Rolando suspended 10 Games for Substance Abuse

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
Hate to hear this. Hope he can finally get things figured out.
Time is running out if what you mean includes the NFL. You only get so many chances, and the time frame is too short to blow chances. It just seems that anytime he gets money in his pocket something stupid follows.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Well, they say you can't be addicted to it, but I've had friends who simply couldn't live without it and became severely habituated to the point they couldn't live in their own skins without it. I'd say that RM has reached that point. He knew he would be tested...

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
Well, they say you can't be addicted to it, but I've had friends who simply couldn't live without it and became severely habituated to the point they couldn't live in their own skins without it. I'd say that RM has reached that point. He knew he would be tested...
I think those you refer to that seem to have an addiction to pot would, if pot was not available, likely find another substance to abuse. Usually booze or pills. That's not intended to defend Ro...in my opinion, given the chance to clear millions of dollars by playing a game and simply staying off pot and then to smoke it away...good grief.

CrimsonTusk

1st Team
Sep 14, 2003
Florence AL USA
Man,... I hate this. You can take the guy out of Decatur but you can't take Decatur out of the guy,.... Not slamming Decatur but it seems whenever he is there,... stuff happens.

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
Man,... I hate this. You can take the guy out of Decatur but you can't take Decatur out of the guy,.... Not slamming Decatur but it seems whenever he is there,... stuff happens.
Has nothing to do with Decatur. What other millionaire shoots an gun off in public and injures a bystanders hearing. And gets away with it. Now thats Morgan County Politics.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
Too much drug addiction going on in this country. I hope he gets it figured out.

Off topic, but my aunt actually died a few hours ago from using prescription drugs and only God knows what else. She has been addicted on and off for years, so please pray for our family. This will be the second child my grandparents have had to bury. :frown:

Last edited:

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
Too much drug addiction going on in this country. I hope he gets it figured out.

Off topic, but my aunt actually died a few hours ago from using prescription drugs and only God knows what else. She has been addicted on and off for years, so please pray for our family. This will be the second child my grandparents have had to bury. :frown:
Sorry to hear that Jessica.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida

Sorry to hear, Jessica.

Drug use is a terrible affliction.

Hope Rolando gets it figured out....sigh.....

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.