In August look for a big time commit

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Ummmm...we're on a roll. This latest TE commit was not one that I was personally aware of beforehand. This staff is doing work

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Ummmm...we're on a roll. This latest TE commit was not one that I was personally aware of beforehand. This staff is doing work
I didn't check the offers last week, but I haven't heard of this guy until tonight. Curious when we offered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I didn't check the offers last week, but I haven't heard of this guy until tonight. Curious when we offered.

Me either. Totally out of the blue. Obviously was a priority since he was at the Champions Cookout.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Looking like our class is almost finished ... how more realistically do we look to end up with? I'm thinking the door is open for 5 more

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
That I know of...I'm still poking around for others
Talked to a local football player this past week. He's friends with some guys from Montgomery and believes a certain WR is already committed but hasn't gone public yet. No surprise there.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Talked to a local football player this past week. He's friends with some guys from Montgomery and believes a certain WR is already committed but hasn't gone public yet. No surprise there.

Ruggs? :cool2:

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
Certainly not meant to call out anybody in particular. As an avid fan who has never been "in the know" when it comes to silent commits and potential flips, I can appreciate the information gleaned through the handful of posters in this forum who do have intimate knowledge of such rumblings. Many times, the posters are giving intel that is purposefully vague. The natural instinct is for the rest of us to want to know who is being discussed. I have to imagine that if they wanted to type the name, they would have done so. If they do not, it is likely because they don't want to mess up the potential commitment by leaking info about those who really want to remain silent for now, or to give an advantage to other teams wishing to know how to focus their recruiting efforts. A lot of people read this board; some support our team's efforts and some do not. My advice is to keep up with this forum (its really an exciting place), and look up any tidbit of info that is given to narrow your idea of who the player is. It'll make it that much more gratifying when you can see it come to fruition as a commitment between now and February. My hat is off to those who post good info on here and hope you always feel comfortable doing so. Roll Tide!

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
247 does have a certain Montgomery WR at 100% on their crystal ball predictions right now. Add that to Public commits in Jeudy and Shavers and WR is shaping up nicely. Boy I wish we had a shot with Nico Collins too though. I'm greedy :)

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
247 does have a certain Montgomery WR at 100% on their crystal ball predictions right now. Add that to Public commits in Jeudy and Shavers and WR is shaping up nicely. Boy I wish we had a shot with Nico Collins too though. I'm greedy :)

Unfortunately Nico is going to Michigan.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
We will add Devonta Smith also, a 5* out of LA.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Looking like our class is almost finished ... how more realistically do we look to end up with? I'm thinking the door is open for 5 more
Bama will most likely take 27-28 commits this cycle. look for some to de commit as the season goes along. its the same every year , nothing alarming it is the recruiting business. aside from taking 1 to 2 more WRs, DL is a priority.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.