In August look for a big time commit

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Certainly not meant to call out anybody in particular. As an avid fan who has never been "in the know" when it comes to silent commits and potential flips, I can appreciate the information gleaned through the handful of posters in this forum who do have intimate knowledge of such rumblings. Many times, the posters are giving intel that is purposefully vague. The natural instinct is for the rest of us to want to know who is being discussed. I have to imagine that if they wanted to type the name, they would have done so. If they do not, it is likely because they don't want to mess up the potential commitment by leaking info about those who really want to remain silent for now, or to give an advantage to other teams wishing to know how to focus their recruiting efforts. A lot of people read this board; some support our team's efforts and some do not. My advice is to keep up with this forum (its really an exciting place), and look up any tidbit of info that is given to narrow your idea of who the player is. It'll make it that much more gratifying when you can see it come to fruition as a commitment between now and February. My hat is off to those who post good info on here and hope you always feel comfortable doing so. Roll Tide!
Great post! Agreed but natural instinct is to poke and prod to try to get the scoop. I really like these threads because it opens up the conversation on the entire pool of recruits left on the board. Lots of good info posted here.

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
One more BIG one coming in the week or two.

Also, yep. Cannot post the names and/or details until it happens. Cannot post where the info comes from, lest I lose my privileges to said information (as well as all the other reasons that were mentioned above).

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Also, yep. Cannot post the names and/or details until it happens. Cannot post where the info comes from, lest I lose my privileges to said information (as well as all the other reasons that were mentioned above).
OT BIG me thinks.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere

I like it. Your post is kind of like seeing the trailers for upcoming blockbuster movies, can't wait for them to come out.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Bama will most likely take 27-28 commits this cycle. look for some to de commit as the season goes along. its the same every year , nothing alarming it is the recruiting business. aside from taking 1 to 2 more WRs, DL is a priority.
True statement, thinking a greyshirt or two may be offered as well. It all works out in the end.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.