In August look for a big time commit

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Hey, that's right. I get up every day looking for a commit and now I'm supposed to wait until August for an implied sure thing. That's rough on a recruitnik that takes his morning coffee at this board.
HAHA..Yup..When it come to recruiting it's like Christmas Day everyday of the week for us Bama Fans..Since Coach Saban has been our HC at Bama..

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
You guys know I'll never tell the players name before. Just trying to give y'all a little info while I have some extra time.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Henry Ruggs, III from Montgomery is announcing in August, too. Alabama has long been seen as the favorite.

Last edited:

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
Would love to see Bama pick up Ruggs from my high school alma mater Robert E Lee of Montgomery. The Tide got several good players from there way back in the day.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Would love to see Bama pick up Ruggs from my high school alma mater Robert E Lee of Montgomery. The Tide got several good players from there way back in the day.
I can remember when Lee was a powerhouse. Them and Central Tuscaloosa always had some crazy games

Braveheart

All-SEC
Feb 12, 2006
I just saw Ruggs highlight video a couple of days ago and his video is more impressive than Smith's and Jeudy IMO. Hope he picks us.
Then Ruggs must be unbelievable as a player then. I've seen film of Jeudy and Smith and both those guys are as good as Calvin Ridley, IMO.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Then Ruggs must be unbelievable as a player then. I've seen film of Jeudy and Smith and both those guys are as good as Calvin Ridley, IMO.
He and they are all very good. They are all three very similar in size and speed but he seems to be a little more elusive. Check out Rugg's video on his 247 profile page in the 2017 Reference sheet thread. You will like it.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.