Question: Kevin Durant Signs with Golden State

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
I generally don't watch the NBA unless it was Golden State because I've always liked Curry, even back to his Davidson days when he gave UNC fits and even beat them one time (I'm a huge UNC b'ball fan). This is HUGE, now they'll match for Harrison Barnes (another reason I like them, UNC kid) and will be LOADED! I like seeing teams get creative like this. Why should he have stayed in OKC where rumors were him and Westbrook didn't get along and OKC have let it be known he wasn't going anywhere any time soon.

Just think, a team that won 73 games last year just got better.

Their lineup now:

PG-Curry
SG-Thompson
SF-Durant
SF/PF-Barnes
C/PF-Green

They might score every game over 100 easily. That is a nasty lineup offensively.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Don't be so sure about that, the Warriors are STILL saying they will match (at least ESPN says so anyways)

Last edited:

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture
meh, with the watering down of the league it's ok with me. the better games will not be until the playoffs start anyway. I dont think they will be a lock to win it all though. gonna depend on team chemistry. With his persona, i always felt like he hated playing with Westbrook. Probably good friends off the court though.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Now Barnes has a verbal agreement with the Mavs. Bogut too, just money they needed to push off the books. Gonna be hard to stop them on offense.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Well, I have a bigger reason to dislike the Warriors. It's sad though because I like KD. Do you like it?

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
I feel the way you do, I liked him more than other players and followed him since Texas. He was a prodigy with manners. First the thing with the press and then the trade. I wish he had stayed another round with Oky then moved on.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
This is great. I doubt Kevin wrote this. No one with that type of money and the sensitivity of the issue would not hire a speach writer. I have never heard Durant come close to writing like Abe Lincoln.

Contrast to
“To be honest, man, I’m only here talking to y’all because I have to,” Durant said. “So I really don’t care. Y’all not my friends. You’re going to write what you want to write. You’re going to love us one day and hate us the next. That’s a part of it. So I just learn how to deal with y’all.”

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.