Link: LSU QB Brandon Harris has Plenty of Confidence Heading into the Season

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Click

Like an inescapable plague eating away until permanent decay, the same narrative precludes LSU’s offense from being mentioned with the nation’s best every season.

If only the Tigers had a quarterback ...

And Brandon Harris is tired of hearing it.

Often quiet in preparation, Harris is taking a different approach leading up to his junior campaign, one he hopes will reflect noticeable improvement in the passing game. The offseason chatter's reached peak decibel levels and the Bossier City, La., native isn’t backing down.

Harris laid it all on the table last month at the Manning Passing Academy with statements the Tigers can perhaps use as motivational fuel as one of the SEC’s preseason favorites.

“I really do feel like I have the best arm in college football and got the best team in college football,” Harris told reporters at Nicholls State. “I get it all of the time: ‘Can you throw??? I just look at it and laugh at it. As we continue to grow as a team, we’ll get the last laugh.”

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
I hope Tim Williams whispers that into his ear as he's driving him into the turf in November
Many of them have confidence until that happens. It should go a long way in telling whether Harris really has "chest."

Last edited:

gman4tide

All-SEC
Nov 21, 2005
Flint Creek
As my youngest has stated several times this summer about summer workouts/7on7's..."it's easy to look good when the D can't touch you".

64met

All-American
Oct 12, 2007
My LSU buddy was running his mouth this weekend about Brandon Harris and said LSU was going to destroy Bama this year. Instead of arguing, I simply ignored him. Silence is best

RTR!

LSUgrad2BamaDad

All-SEC
May 5, 2016
Destrehan, LA
To be fair, he said "I feel like I have the best arm...I feel like I have the best team..." Furthermore, he admitted he wasn't good last year. Anyway, he is a respectful kid and never tries to talk trash to his opponents. He is exuding confidence in a positive way, unlike like the moronic freshmen who have targeted Fournette via Twitter before they even have stepped on a college field in game action.

The Bama loss, specifically the Int to open the 3rd, killed his confidence. One thing about Miles, he has almost no faith in the passing game, and once something bad happens, it's run run run, even if into a brick wall. Think you all witnessed that last Novemeber.

Here is more insight: http://blogs.theadvocate.com/tigert...-responsibility-for-last-year-i-was-terrible/

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
To be fair, he said "I feel like I have the best arm...I feel like I have the best team..." Furthermore, he admitted he wasn't good last year. Anyway, he is a respectful kid and never tries to talk trash to his opponents. He is exuding confidence in a positive way, unlike like the moronic freshmen who have targeted Fournette via Twitter before they even have stepped on a college field in game action.

The Bama loss, specifically the Int to open the 3rd, killed his confidence. One thing about Miles, he has almost no faith in the passing game, and once something bad happens, it's run run run, even if into a brick wall. Think you all witnessed that last Novemeber.

Here is more insight: http://blogs.theadvocate.com/tigert...-responsibility-for-last-year-i-was-terrible/
Well, if he feels that way then he believes it to be true. If that's the case he needs his head checked.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.