rolltide.com updated roster format, and some updated player weights

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
252 seems high for a player like Tim Williams, but he will probably drop some of that weight as the season plays out. I have a hard time seeing him have the same type of success as a pass rusher at 260.
Tim is now the same size, actually 1" taller, as Von Miller and I think this is a perfect weight for him and so will the NFL scouts if he maintains his production which I feel he will.

Crimson57s

1st Team
Aug 18, 2012
Great news from Barnett. I follow him on Instagram and in a recent pic with him and his GF you can really see that he's added some muscle to his arms.

At 211 lbs. he's inching closer to a more desirable playing weight for him.
Good for him! I remember the first A game we saw him in - his arms and legs looked like broomsticks. Like the rest of the team, he will get "Cochranized".

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
He's probably going to make a very, very hard push for meaningful playing time this year if he keeps progressing. Would love to see if he can start out at RT this year, then shift over to LT in 2017 wen CamRob heads to the NFL.

Jonah Williams just tweeted the below picture. He got to campus at 285.

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Great news from Barnett. I follow him on Instagram and in a recent pic with him and his GF you can really see that he's added some muscle to his arms.

At 211 lbs. he's inching closer to a more desirable playing weight for him.

K Moon, I must be missing something...

You said that in a recent pic of him n his hunnee, you noticed that he would appear to have added some muscle...

My question is, how is it that you managed to get your eyes away from her...

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
K Moon, I must be missing something...

You said that in a recent pic of him n his hunnee, you noticed that he would appear to have added some muscle...

My question is, how is it that you managed to get your eyes away from her...
Wait - was Blake in that picture?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Reuben Foster provided an excellent example of how hard it is to know if the numbers on the website are correct today when meeting with the media. He announced he's down to 225 pounds. On the site, he's listed at 236.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.