Political Meme - Cartoon Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Re: Political Meme - Cartoon Thread

funny, I see anyone who went into Scientology to begin with as certifiably retarded whether or not they end up leaving. I can give a pass to people like Leah Remini who were born in, but people who choose to join that cult? Nope, clearly an idiot

If only you were a liberal....you'd be more tolerant of other people's beliefs. :biggrin2:

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

There is spite on both sides of the aisle. So you're not too far off. 8 years ago, those who did not vote for BO (myself included) were told to support the president. But when a democrat does not hold the office, those nut cakes can't practice what they preach. So yeah, I have a lot of spite towards the "Cult of Obama."
i'll revise and extend my remarks, spite because timmy did it too ;)

sabanball

All-American
Jan 4, 2006
High Cotton

Why do so many who have disdain for Hollywood types fully embrace a narcissistic bloviating TV reality show host?:eek:
Thinking it is more likely disdain for liberal elites as a whole, which would include most hollywood types. Just my observation.

ETA - Yes I understand you were being rhetorical ;)

Last edited:

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

Why do so many who have disdain for Hollywood types fully embrace a narcissistic bloviating TV reality show host?:eek:
because he presents himself as an authoritarian daddy figure who will sell them some really tasty snake oil and beat up all those meany liberals and poopy-head elitists ?

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs

because he presents himself as an authoritarian daddy figure who will sell them some really tasty snake oil and beat up all those meany liberals and poopy-head elitists ?
and they are too stupid to know better

back to my ivory (faux ivory, won't someone think of the elephants) tower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.