2016 SEC Media Days Thread

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Looks like Saban has the least "clutter" to compete with for attention on his day. Bielema and two guys from programs nobody cares about. Gus gets Mac and the commissioner. Miles just has two others, but they are two big names.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
Close. He says this could be the best defense he's had. That's not saying much, though.
They said on WJOX this morning that in 11 years as a college coach (HC and assistant), the only defense he's ever had that finished in the top 50 was one of the Arkansas defenses.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
This graphic about who will talk reminds me Saban has three former assistant coaches currently working as head coaches in the SEC.

I wonder if another coach has been able to say that in the modern era of football. Maybe Spurrier (?), I'm not sure.

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
This graphic about who will talk reminds me Saban has three former assistant coaches currently working as head coaches in the SEC.

I wonder if another coach has been able to say that in the modern era of football. Maybe Spurrier (?), I'm not sure.
Urban Meyer. Dan Mullen, Charlie Strong, Tom Herman.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.