The Pokemon Go Craziness

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Anti-LGBT Westboro Baptist Church Finds Itself Taken Over In Epic Pokemon Battle (Seriously)

The Westboro Baptist Church Gym is currently controlled by a Clefairy named LOVEISLOVE . ICONIC. I LOVE IT.
10:03 AM - 10 Jul 2016

[FONT=&quot]Westboro Baptist, which ended up fighting back trying to recruit it’s own Jigglypuff (seriously) but in the back and forth contest, it appears, for now, that LGBT activists have made the greatest impact, by having yet another opportunity to show how the hate organization feels about America.

HAHAHAHAHA!![/FONT]

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
let's take it up a notch

On Monday, “Trunews” host Rick Wiles recounted a story about how he called the police after seeing a man taking photos of his office building, only to discover that the suspicious man was simply playing Pokémon Go on his phone.

Wiles, however, said that something sinister is afoot, warning that “these Pokémon creatures are like virtual, cyber-demons” and that “what this man, Friday, was trying to find was the Pokémon demon that had been placed inside the ‘Trunews’ office.”

“What if this technology is transferred to Islamic jihadists and Islamic jihadists have an app that shows them where Christians are located geographically?” he asked, noting that many of the app’s PokeStops and Gyms include churches and other houses of worship.
http://www.rightwingwatch.org/conte...go-spawn-demonic-powers-and-murder-christians

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
LOL!!!! Man that dude spends some serious money on advertising time......I currently don't have cable/satellite and only have local TV via digital antenna, and it seems like AS is on during every commercial break....he reminds me of a "Better call Saul"!

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
LOL!!!! Man that dude spends some serious money on advertising time......I currently don't have cable/satellite and only have local TV via digital antenna, and it seems like AS is on during every commercial break....he reminds me of a "Better call Saul"!
We drive around the panhandle and back to atlanta quite a bit and have taken to playing Shuhnarah Buggy in the car, it's like punch buggy but with his ads

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
And don't forget the billboards. A friend of mine went down to Mobile last week, and on the way back we counted something like 22 Shunnarah billboards between Mobile and Bham.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.