Odd Player Selection for SEC on CBS Poster at SEC Media Days

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
Yes, but I did not commit his number to memory.
I knew it was Bateman, but I must confess to having the same issue. I remember player's names far better than I can remember their numbers. The numbers are just easy for me to forget. Heck, I just figured out a few days ago that Kevin Durant wears the same number I wore in high school.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Well, we can't all be Selma.

Obviously, it is a QB, I just didn't know who. But putting him on the poster is odd considering we don't know who the starter is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isaiah 63:1

All-American
Dec 8, 2005
Probably at 35k or in an airport somewhere
Cooper Bateman. Did you watch the OM game last year?
I tried to forget pretty much everything about him from that game.
Based on the lack of grass stains on the uniform and on the pattern of the lights reflected in the helmet, I'm betting that shot was from the Wisconsin game at Jerry World, not from the Ole Miss game. Now, back to my CSI marathon...

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
I saw the subject line for this thread and thought how odd could it be? Opened it up and yep. Odd. And even odder considering that he really could be the starter this year. Personally, I like that Jalen kid but I'm almost certain CNS won't start him.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Based on the lack of grass stains on the uniform and on the pattern of the lights reflected in the helmet, I'm betting that shot was from the Wisconsin game at Jerry World, not from the Ole Miss game. Now, back to my CSI marathon...
The pattern of the lights on his helmet look to be the upper deck lights at BDS.

Isaiah 63:1

All-American
Dec 8, 2005
Probably at 35k or in an airport somewhere
The pattern of the lights on his helmet look to be the upper deck lights at BDS.
They aren't. Cooper is wearing a white undershirt in the SEC Media Days poster, just as he did in this picture from the Wiscy game - http://www.scout.com/college/alabama/story/1692781-alabama-qb-battle-down-three

Now look at what he wore in the Ole Miss game at BDS - http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2015/09/why_nick_sabans_plan_to_surpri.html - and you'll see that shirt is gray (and no, not just from sweat).

Also, my best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw the photographer take that shot at Jerry World...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.