Alabama woman videos self touching snake - It goes about as well as expected

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
Some kind of rat snake. It does a damn fine job of mimicking a viper's attack posture, though.

A few years ago I was out walking and saw a queen snake. It didn't like me approaching, so it stuck its tail into some dead leaves to simulate a rattle.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
That was horrifying. What an idiot. Non-poisonous or not, that bite is going to hurt really bad.

Man I hate snakes.
It bit her phone. But yeah, I'm not a snake guy as well even though I understand their beneficial presence. Snakes stay to the left, and I'll stay to the right and we'll get along just fine!

#SnakeLivesMatter
#SnakeEquality
#SnakeRights

bama_wayne1

All-American
Jun 15, 2007
It bit her phone. But yeah, I'm not a snake guy as well even though I understand their beneficial presence. Snakes stay to the left, and I'll stay to the right and we'll get along just fine!

#SnakeLivesMatter
#SnakeEquality
#SnakeRights aw shucks
BOOM Good Snake
BOOM Good Snake
BOOM Dead Snake
FIFY

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL

#SnakeLivesMatter
#SnakeEquality
#SnakeRights
Make no mistake, had that snake actually bitten her, I would blame her completely.

I don't seek to harm them, I seek to stay away from them. If our paths cross, and I can discern that it is not a poisonous snake, I'll do my best to let it be on its way.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
i would guess it's either a rat snake or a king snake. i saw a king snake the other day in the woods that looked similar, but it was shinier and the white band/patches were a touch smaller and more pronounced.

i don't really mind snakes at all, but i sure as hell never try to touch one, even the non-venomous ones

Last edited:

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
i would guess it's either a rat snake or a king snake. i saw a king snake the other day in the woods that looked similar.

i don't really mind snakes at all, but i sure as hell never try to touch one, even the non-venomous ones
Yeah, pretty sure that's a Gray Rat Snake.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.